3

Athena's POV

Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!!

I jolted and dropped my phone on the floor of the car.

"Shit!"

I looked at the rear-view mirror and saw the shiny car that pulled behind me. I checked the side of the road and saw the big clearance. I was not blocking the road, the driver could easily pass through the entrance.

I heaved a sigh and dismissed the car, bending down to get my phone on the floor.

Darn it, where is it?

My hands reached under my seat touching the floor but I could not find my phone.

Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!!

The loud impatient beeping sound made me jump and hit my head on the steering wheel.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my head.

Feeling annoyed at whoever that person was inside the car, I sat up and faced the car to have a glimpse at the driver, but the windshield was tinted dark it was hard to see.

What is the problem with that person? It's easy to pass through at the side. I already parked here. He can't have me moved near the long bushes and under the withered trees, I just got this new car I don't want any scratches!

The beeping sound stopped, I guessed he already figured out his problem. I heaved a sigh then reached for my phone again.

Darn it, where is it?

The sudden knock at the glass window made me look up in surprise.

First thing I saw was a midsection of a man, wearing a very white plain shirt and blue denim jeans. Obviously the driver of that blue car. Hmm... he looked lean and tall, flat abs, pretty athletic body, but still...

I don't understand. Can't he just move his car? Or else he's an arrogant jerk who wants to take my space!

I pressed a button to roll the car window down. What a nerve coming up on me. I muttered to myself.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here!"

My heart dropped on the floor when I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and was greeted by the grinning face of none other but the person I loathed to meet or come across--- I avoided him like a plague. I ignored him like he did not exist. I evaded him like a demon from hell.

And now, I have no choice. I'm face to face with the devil.

The instant anger I felt almost choked me. I inhaled deeply before I managed to say something to the beast.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the ever 'feeling' perfect, who could never ever go wrong, Mr. Carter Monteiro. I made my tone firm and confident. I did not want him to think that he could easily intimidate me.

He chuckled, that irritating chuckle that made me angrier. Everything about him just made me angry.

"I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here?"

"That's none of your business." I snapped at him.

"Okay." He shook his head and gave me that look that I could easily read-- that I was a stupid dumb bitch. Nothing new, that's what he always think of me.

Well, I don't give a damn what he thinks, no one can pull me down.

"This is not a parking area." He continued and heard him tapped the roof of my car.