10

Hello lovelies!

I have a Booksigning on Sept 15, 3pm - 5pm at MIBF - Summit Media booth MOA Complex. Bring your copies of my books The Girl He Never Noticed and My Possessive Billionaire. 

Be early to grab the Sweetdreamer33 Book Boyfriends' Bookmarks.

Athena's POV

"I can't talk longer mom, I'm having dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Monteiro." 

"You mean Chloe and Iñigo? I thought they're in Germany right not." My mom, Rachel Niarchos said over the phone. 

"In Germany? No, they're here." 

"I don't think so. I saw Jade this morning and she said that the couple is celebrating their wedding anniversary there."

"Probably they've arrived already."

"Maybe... Just give my regards to them, okay? Are you going home this weekend? We miss you already. Your dad can't stop worrying about you."

"He should stop, I'm not a kid anymore, I can manage on my own." I put a finishing touch of lipstick on my lips. "Yeah, I'll be home this weekend."

"Great. I'll cook your favorite Moussaka." There was a sudden pause and she asked. "Why don't you invite Zion for lunch? It would be a great opportunity for us to bond with him."

The mere mention of Zion's name brought a sudden heaviness in my heart. He was my boyfriend but it was so hard to talk to him. I understood that he just started his airline company in California and this new venture with a metal company-- but he had no time for me. 

Our relationship started four months ago when Zion needed a date in a last minute. His sister and my best friend, Emerald recommended me. Since then, whenever he needed a date,  I was always available for him. I could not complain because I had a great crush on him. 

Both our parents learned that we were dating and became very ecstatic. Who wouldn't? Eros Petrakis and my dad, Ares Niarchos were very good friends. They used to be neighbours in Greece and now, they had many business ventures all over the globe. By marrying Zion, the Petrakis and Niarchos fortune would merge.

"Athena?"

My mind brought to the present. 

"I don't think he has the time, mom. He works on weekends too."

"Yeah, but he should make the time for you, you're going to be his wife, and to us, his future in-laws. What will happen when you'll get married? He wouldn't have time for his family. That's not normal Athena, you should tell him to set his priority straight. Both of you won't be happy."

I sighed heavily, please, not again. I was not in the mood for another lecture. Once mom started, it would end for a couple of minutes. 

"I'll tell him mom."

"You should or I'll tell him. By the way, your dad mentioned last night that he received an invitation from the Petrakis, a joint venture celebration with the Erquita Company."

"When?" I asked innocently.

"This Saturday. How come you don't know when it's one of the big events of the Petrakis."

"Zion is so busy, he forgot to mention it."

"Or you just don't talk to him. Are you sure you're marrying him?"