17

Carter's POV

Now we're back in square one. She's so mad at me again. 

I did not like the thought of it. What we shared this evening was very special. I enjoyed our conversation, it was something that I never had with anyone before, particularly with a woman. It was light, meaningful and straight from the heart. I learned more about her this evening and I understood her better now.

Like a miracle, we became friends. A friendship that did not last longer than three hours. 

Well, it was better that way. I just proved that we could never be friends. There was this kind of unexplainable fire between us that easily ignited when we were together. It triggered extreme emotions, from intense anger to deep intimate feelings. 

It took just one kiss to awaken this hidden desire I had for her. Now, I'll be miserable as hell.

I've been controlling myself the whole evening not to do something stupid like kissing her. But that solid chain snapped the moment she came close lying beside me. All my resistance evaporated when I smelled her captivating scent, that compelling eyes looking at me like I was the master of the universe and the feel of her warm body vibrating against mine. 

I acted so stupid kissing her and she was not helping at all, inviting me to continue and ravish her.

The sad truth, she was drunk and probably would not remember what happened. She caught me by surprise when she climbed on top of me, so wild and thirsty for my kisses. 

Oh God... she was a wild beauty and really a turn on. But I would prefer it if she was not drunk. 

Now, I'm jealous of Zion.

I arrived in my apartment finding my brother Daniel on the couch watching Netflix. My eyes easily shifted to the two glasses of wine on the center table, a half emptied bottle of red wine and wooden board with cheese and green grapes. 

"Why are you still here? And what the fuck! You brought a woman here?"

"Shhh... keep your voice down. She's in the bathroom." Daniel almost whispered. "I thought you're staying at the hotel?"

"I changed my mind. But that doesn't give you an excuse to bring a girl here in my apartment without my consent."

"I'm sorry man, you know I can't bring her to the hotel or at home, mom would find out and cut off my allowance."

Daniel just graduated university for three months already and still chilling having a good time dating different girls. Though my parents were loaded, they were very disciplinarian to their kids-- especially when it came to money. They taught us the value of money. They just gave us the money that we needed to pay in school, to buy our projects  and for our school lunch and snacks.

"You should start your ass working now, instead of being a burden asking money everyday from mom. You can get your own apartment so you won't be a nuisance to me."

"That's very harsh brother." Daniel stood up and switched off the television.

"I'm telling you the truth, Daniel. You're too lazy just depending on our parents. I've never seen you helping the business even at school breaks or holidays."

"Why would I work? We have plenty of money already, we could even feed a whole third world country. I don't understand why we need more when we have too much already. Besides, I won't get married. I don't want to burden myself with responsibilities of having a nagger wife and demanding kids."