8

Carter's POV

*New York, Monteiro Grand Hotel*

"Good morning, Mr. Monteiro."

"Good morning Mrs. Shelby. You're looking younger every time I see you." I greeted back the hotel manager, Mrs. Shelby a sixty year old woman, a very trusted and loyal employee for many years.

"Thank you." She flushed shyly, then guided me to the restaurant where I would meet the representatives of International Society of Art Appraiser.

The Monteiro Grand Hotel was the first hotel that the Monteiro's built in New York and still the biggest, grandest and luxurious hotel in New York City.

My dad, Iñigo Monteiro managed this hotel now that my grandfather already retired. He renovated the place, making the architectural designs more modern, hi-tech in facilities, complete amenities and very elegant ornaments.

When we passed by the pool, I heard a shrill sound of laughter from girls. I looked at Mrs. Shelby, raising my eyebrows questioningly.

"There's a photoshoot by the pool for a fashion magazine. They've booked for three days, shooting at the beach and different areas of the hotel. This is their second day."

"Ah- okay." I nodded and dismissed Mrs. Shelby.

I stopped across the pool area and saw a bunch of girls in bikinis, photographers and cameramen. My eyes caught the attention of a model in blond hair wearing a white two piece bikini. She was standing at the side, waiting for the instruction from the camera man.

At first look I thought she was Athena.

No way. Athena is brunette. That girl is blond.

Athena always held her head high, showing too much arrogance and confidence, whereas this girl, there was this aloofness and patience that I found very mysterious. Maybe the hint of sadness that showed on her face.

I stood there for two minutes watching the girl. I was instantly mesmerised by her.

Who is she?

I don't usually get affected with any girl I meet. In fact, meeting too many pretty girls made me so immune by them.

Being a Monteiro and known to be loaded, I had many girls, some in a gentler manner, others very aggressive, inviting me out for a date even before I reached puberty. There were girls flaunting in front of me almost naked, luring me to their bedrooms. Even new young female employees, they worked in my hotel just to get into me.

"Let me suck your big cock Mr. Monteiro." My new female chef whispered as she licked her lower lip. I thought it was unintentional when she bumped her behind against my manhood.

"What's your name?"

"Cheryl Case." She responded with a sultry voice while battering her eyelashes. "But you can call me whatever you want."

"Okay, whatever you want, You're FIRED!"

Playing with girls was not my thing. I did not want to waste my time dating different girls every weekend. I had high regard on women, dating and relationship. I strongly believed in love, commitment and marriage.

Whenever I'd date a girl, that means that I like her a lot and I want to get to know her better. If we get along, then I'm willing to enter into a faithful loving relationship with her. I would treat her very special like a princess.

The date I had with Jenna Justice lately, it did not go very well. She got the beauty and brain, but she kept on mentioning her PhD all the time, and naming too many influential people especially coming from politics. She manipulated the conversation talking about the lives of people that I hardly know. A personality that I did not find it too attractive.