Chapter 1

Morning•

"How Dare you to touch me bitch!." He yelled and slap me that causes me to fall on the floor. I stand up immediately and apologize.

"I-im S-Sorry..I didn't mean to wake you up f-from your sleep." I said trying to hold back my tears.

"I w-was just getting y-your head from my c-che-." I added. But i was cut of by him

"I now it bith!."He stands up and walk on my direction. He suddenly grabs my hair and pull it. I Fall down to my knees and a single tear escape from my eyes.

"Once you dare to touch me again i swear im going to teach you a lesson" He said irritated.

"I promise l w-would never."I said as my tears flows non-stop.

"Slutt." He said coldly then let go of my hair and went out of the room.

I was still crying. As i hugged my knees "I miss you, I miss the old you." I mumble under my breath.

flash back•

2 moths are already passed after our wedding and i cant deny the fact that tae is so sweet, loving ,caring, joyful, and a reponsible husband sometimes he is so childish and i love that side of him.

A few months passed and i noticed taehyung is being cold towards me. He's always late at night , he is irritated all the time when im asking him whats the problem.

A years passed and he started slapping me, punching me, gripping my hair, kicking me. I dont know why but i think he has a misstress but i trust him his my husband he wont do such a thing. That is the only reason im keeping in my mind just not to leave him.

•End Of Flashback•

I wiped my tears away. I got up and went to the bathroom i finished my morning routine and fix my self.

After a minute i heard some soft knocks on the door and suddenly it opend i saw my little Sunshine entering the room.

"Morning eomma!" He cheerfully greeted me.

A small smile appears in my face and  I kneel down. Now im on his level "Good morning my little sunshine" i smiled back and kiss his cheeks.

"Come and eomma will make you breakfast" i said as i take his hand. Walking down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I cooked some pancakes and after a munite  im done i placed them on the table.

Taewoon and i started to eat the pancakes. It was silence and taewoon breaks it.

"Eomma where is appa??" He ask me.

"Uhm...Appa is already went to work" i replied.

"He is always at work eomma" Then se pouted. And i just ruffles his hair and he giggled.

•Time skip•

It's almost night and we're still waiting for taehyung to come home i knew after a munite he will arrived. Teewoon and i eat first and let taewoon sleep.

I heard the door opend and i saw taehyung comming in. I stand up and went to him but then he just walk pass me.

"Um..Tae i -i cooked something f-for you" I said stuttering.

"Just get them on trash. Im not hungry" he said walking upstairs without facing me. I just did what he said and went up stairs.

Taehyung's P.O.V•

As i enterd the room my phone started to buzz. I look at my phone and soon as i saw her name i immediately pic it up.

/at the phone/

"Oppa! i miss you already hmmp!."  she said.

"Oh Baby dont worry we'll see each other tomorrow." i said with a chuckle.

"Really oppa?!." she ask happily.

"Yes! as always just for you baby..now get to sleep." i said.

"Ara, I cant wait! bye i love you"

"I love you too"

then i call ended and I put down my phone timing Y/N enterd the room.

You're P.O.V

I was about to enter the room when i heard teahyung's voice talking to someone. I can't hear thier conversations but the time i enterd the room he was done.

"mm..Who was that?" I ask nervously.

"Non of your bussiness" Then he turn around and leid on the bed.

I walk on the side of the bed and lied beside him. He's back is facing me i just turn around so both of our  back is facing each other.

_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_

HEY GUYS! please dont forget to vote! and follow me.. Sorry for some of my wrong grammars and i hope you enjoy it

love lots