Chapter 9

Taehyung's P.O.V

It's boring so i called jennie to come over and have some fun. I dont know but when im with jennie my fuckboi side was on and when i was with Y/N im on my good side.

like jennie is the dark side of me and Y/N was the good side of me( A/N yeah cuz jennie is the evil and ya'll readers were good)

I ask her to make some fooda for me.She nodded and goes inside the kitchen.

I let out a deep sight, To be honest it's kinda boring without seeing my little baby taewoon messing around with me. I miss him.

I walk forward and sat on the sofa.
It feels like im missing something or maybe someone but how? It feels like my day is not complete without seeing the both of them.I hate her and i dont love her im just using her to get my money. But why am i feeling like this.

All of those popout of my head. I closed my eyes and rub my face with my hands. I just waited on jennie caus im really hungry.

You're P.O.V
After a minute we stopped in front of a hotel.Finally i could smell the scent of a city. I've never been out this past few years since i got married to taehyung.

I get my bags outside the trunck and the driver helped me.

After paying the cab me and taewoon went inside the hotel. I went in to the counter and ask if the're some rooms available. She nodded and book us.

"Room 132, 3rd floor ma'am." She smiled and give the key.

"Thanks." I replied with a smile.

Me and taewoon went inside the elevator. I press the 3rd floor and waited. A few sec we arrived and i started to find our room.

"130,131,132! aha! gotya!." i said and unlocked the door.

Its nice here i could see the other buildings above here.

"Is my little taewoon tired?" i ask as i hug him.

"Eomma..why where here?" He questioned i got blanky on a second cause i dont know what to answer. I dont want to hurt his feelings.

"Hmm,baby you know appa is always bussy." I told him.

"But were still in the house." He said pouting i was going to answer but his stomach rubmles. I look at him and he imedietly put his both hands on his stomach.

"My baby is hungry~" I said and let out a little chuckle.

"Come on were going to eat." I said as i grabbed his little hands and went outside the hotel.