Chapter 4

Jin's P.O.V

I heard some yelling next to my room. So i went outside and i heard all the yelling's coming out from Y/N and Tae's bedroom. I leand  closer and put my ears on the door. I heard Y/N sobbing and Tae was yelling.

"What do you think you're doing?!" i heard taehyung's Voice.

What is he doing to her is he abusing Y/N when were not here.

"Please tae l-let me g-go it hurts" I heard Y/N Crying. I just listen to thier conversation and i heard some footsteps comning closer to the door. I immediately run to my room and pretend to sleep.

Suddenly i heard the door open. I just stay in my position. After na sec it closed i quikly stand up and see tae walking dowstairs i followed him. He went inside his car and drove off.

I went upstairs and enter thier room. I saw Y/N in the corner of the bed crying. She looked up and she was shocked to see me. She quickly wiped her tears and look away.

"Wh-what can i do for you?" she ask as she tries to stand up but she fall.

I helped her sit on the bed.

"Im Fine. Why didn't you tell us?" I ask her. She looked at me confused.

"Tell you what?." she ask looking at me

"That tae was not treating you well,that he's abusing you." i look back at her.

"I don't want to leave him, i love him, we have a child, so please just keep it a secret." She pleaded. I look at her eyes i could see how broken she was. I Sight beforre nodding.

I held her left leg and saw some bruises.

"Where is the first iad?"I ask

"Its Under the bed."

I took it under the bed and started to great her wonds. While i was treating her taewoon enterd the room and sat beside Y/N.

"Eomma~ what happend?." he ask worriedly.

"Eomma just slip at the bathroom."

"Does it hurt bad?." he ask and he was about to cry.

"No baby, Eomma is fine now." I said as i caressed hi cheeks.

"Can i sleep here, so i can look at you." He said Smiling.

"Awss...So sweet ok." I hum, and after a minute he already fell a sleep.

"Y/N Im going back at my room since its verry early in the morning i need to pause my sleep." jin oppa said and let out a yawn. I chuckle and nodded.

"Just tell me if anyting happends." he said before leaving the room.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was about to enter our room when i saw jin hyung is heading out. I wonder why did he came in our room.

Jin hyung saw me he walk straight at my direction.

"Where did you go?." Jin hyung ask in a serious tone.

"I just finish my work."

"Oh well im heading now to my room im going to sleep" I slightly nodded and he walk pass me

I make  my way to our room and saw Y/N hugging taewoon. I just slept beside her and hug her.

I don't need her, i don't even love her, im just waiting on the divorce paper and will get divorce.