Chapter 3

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was having fun with my girlfriend jennie. It's not  just fun it was extreamely fun actually every time we saw each other were making out. Ofcourse to make sure im using protection.

Then suddenly i realized that it was already 3:00 Am in the morning its so early i didn't even go home .

"Babe i need to go now" i said as i pic up my clothed and put it on.

"Ugh..Do you really have to go oppa?" She ask with her flirty voice. that makes my heart melt.

"Yeah..You know i have a wife"

"She didn't even makes you happy Unlike me i always makes you happy." She said while bitting her lips.

"Bye see ya." I said as i leand towards her and kiss her. She kissed me back our kiss went deeper. I pull back to inhale some air.

"Bye" i peck her pils one more time and made my way out of her condo.

Time skip

I arrived and park my car outside the house i soon as i enter the house. I saw Y/N sleeping and someone is cuddlung her.

I went closer to see who's that man and i saw jhope hyung. She was sleeping peacefuly while her head rested in jhope hyung's chest.

I don't know but i feel my blood boiling. I don't want to see her sleeping with another man. I don't know what im feeling right now. Im just angry i should be the one who's sleeping beside her, cuddling her and not him. But he was there instead of me. I dont know what's gotten to me and i just wake her up i can't control my anger anymore.

"Yah" I wispherd yell at her.

"Hhmm.." She rubbed her eyes and open sge was shocked to see me. And her eyes widen even more when she realized that j hope hyung was beside her.

She immediately stand up and thank that she didn't wake jhope hyung up.

I pulled her arm harshley and dragged her inside our room. I throw her arm as soon as we enter the room and she fall on the floor.

"Ahh.." She whined trying to stand up. I quikly pull her hair she tried to escape from my grip but i was too strong.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled at her.

"Tae p-please let me g-go it hurts" She pleaded. Tears are starting to biult up from her eyes.

"Why should i?!" I said full of anger.

"I didn't know that u s-slept beside him" She said as tears flows non-stop down on her cheeks.

"You didn't know! huh" I said sarcasticly.

"I promise i-it was nothing." She said sobbing.

"I don't need your fucking answers slutt!" I said as i slap her across her cheeks. She cried even harder i kick her left feet that makes her yellped.

"Tae please i swear nothi-" She tried ber best to explain but i cutt her off.

"Shut the fuck up Y/N Im not blind! i saw every thing." I placed another slap on her left cheek.

"Remember this you're only mine" I said before leaving her alone.

•Flashback•

I was still waiting for taehyung to come home it's almost midnight but he's not here yet since every one is sleeping i didn't know that i already driffted to sleep.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I went out of my room to get some water from the kitchen when I saw Y/N sleeping on the couch. I went to her and sit beside her. She looks beautiful even if she have bruises around her body. I put a blanket over us and put her head on the top of my chest. I cuddle her and close my eyes and went to sleep.

•End of Flashback•