Chapter 13

You're P.O.V

I was carrying taewoon while walking back at our hotel, Co'z he already fall a sleep in my arms.

When i got inside the Hotel i was waiting  for the elevator door to open. After it opened i went inside a second later it stops on our floor.

I started walking out. When i bumped into someone, i was about to fall when i felt a two pairs arms pull my shoulder and the other one is on my waist.

I turn around and saw a tall man with a blond hair, High nose, plum lips, and a cute pair of eyes. No doubt his charming.

I moved and look at my side to see taewoon and in my surprise he didn't  move an inch. I look at the man infront of me. And my eyed widden when i  realised that it was Jimin.

"Oh, Y/N." He said in surprise.

"Umm, It's a long story." I said looking somewhere else.

"Would you mind if you tell me??" He ask.

I was hesitating at first but then i ended up saying yes. He smiled and we both walk on our way to our room.

When we arrived i swung the door open i entered  first and he's following behind. I put taewoon on the bedroom and lay him down on the soft matters.

I went on where jimin is waiting, I sit opossite him.

"So what actually happened?." He ask.

"Taehyung and i had already divorced." I Said looking down.

"WHAT!WHEN?WHERE?!." He shout i flinch a little and look at him.

"Hey, calm down and keep you're voice low teawoon might woke up." I said calming him down.

"I thought you already know?."i ask and frown.

"Taehyung never told us about that."

"You know i saw taehyung at a restaurant earlier he's with a girl, Do you perhaps know her?"

"A girl?,He never told us about her either. Im sorry." He said apologizing.

Silence took over the two of us. But not any longer jimin spoke breaking the wall of silence.

"I think i should get going its already late." He said looking at the watch on his wrist and stand's up.

"You dont want to stay here?just for tonight since this room has two rooms."

He chukles."No need Y/N i own this hotel and my room is at the last level of this building."

"What?! You owned this hotel?!" I ask and my eyes widden.

"Did taehyung not told you?." He rise his right brow.

I nodded my head in response.

"The hyung's and i will just visit you some other time." He said then take a leave.

I close the door and head straight to our room. I sat at the edge of the bed and took my wallet. I dont have enough much money to survive  everyday i needed to find a job. I put back my wallet and lay down beside taweoon and let my self sleep.