Chapter 7

I fell on my kness, My knees felt weak. Thay cant stand on thier own, But why? after hearing those words i felt dumb. Why did i let him play with my feeling's?. Why did i let him use my body?. Why did i let him ruined my family?. Why did i let him ruined my life. Im such a fool, Im such a bitch. I was so wrong to fall in love on a heartless person, who just used me for money.

I was crying so bad, When i heard the door bell rang. I stood up and wipe my tears away, before making my way down stairs i took a glance in the mirror. My eyes were swalloned i took a deep breath before walking down stairs.

"Eomma~!" taewoon shout.

"Im comming honey" i said. He was running towards me. And as he saw me he stoped.

"Eomma there's a tall man." He said as he pointed at tha Tall men. Who was wearing a white sleeves with matching slocks.

He has a black hair, wide dark brown eyes, plum lips, and a high nose. I scanned him and saw the envelope he was holding on his left hand.

Well I guess that's the divorce papers.

"Mrs. Kim here is the divorce paper taht you need to sign." he said as he handed me the envelope. I let him enter the house, He takes his seat in the couh i seat oposite and started the to sign the papers. As soon im done he then leave the house.

•Taehyung's P.O.V•

Me and jennie were eating the lamb skewer, I decided to eat here cauz its yoongi hyung's favorite restaurant.

"Did you really mean it??." she ask. I look at her confused.

"Mwo?(what)"

"I mean what you said earlier."

"About that, i'll take that as a yes." i replied with a smile. Her eyes grew wide.

"So your officially single!." she screamed in excitement. People started staring on our table.

"Come down. Im not single." I replied with a chuckle.

"What?how? you dont have a wife so youre single." she ask confused.

"Yah! You already forgot?I have you so whu would i be single." I pouted and frownd.

"Mianhae(Im sorry/Sorry)." she smiled.

"You'll get a punishment for not remembering our ralationship." I said with a smirk.

"And i will be honord to get that punishment." She replied. As a small smirk formed in the corner of her lips.

We both continued to eat while having a little more chit chatting each other.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Sorry guys if this chapter is supper short!

As you see im a little bussy right now.

And my apology for some wrong grammar.