Chapter 5

I felt nothing at my right side of the bed i open my eyes emidietly and saw no one ia beside me. I started panicking cause taewoon was not here with.

I jump out of my bed and started shouting taewoons name. I rush towards the bathroom But no one was there. Didn't notice that my eyes got watery.

I rush out of the bed room and went down stairs. As soon as i saw taewoon with the oppa's, they look at me in shocked.

"yah! Y/N what's going on?." Namjoon oppa said.

"Im so scared that i might loose taewoon." I replied with a crack vioce.While i was looking down preventing to make an eye contact with them with my teary eyes.

"No...Y/N it wont happed, well here to look for him." Jungkook assured me. I look at them and to see all of their faceses. The're all worried.

"Yah!What's with the faceses?" I ask with a little chukle.

"Huh...Y/N you might need to take a shower you know.?" Jimin said.

"Oh,I almost forgot taking a bath sorry guys." I said with a cheeky smile.

"Nah. It's ok go now." Namjoon oppa said.

"Ok bye."But before i could run upstairs.

"Bye eomma~"taewoon added, I turn my body to face him and give him a flying kiss. He also gave me a flying kiss. Then i walk towards the room.

I went inside the bathroom and did my morning routine. After a munite im done i went down stairs and saw them. They were still playing. Where is jin oppa i wonder.

"Guys,Where is jin oppa.?" I ask.

"In the kitchen,cooking some breakfast."Suga oppa said. Omg! its my 3rd time to hear his voice in the morning.

"hmm,Ill help him then." They all nodded and i made my way to the kitchen. I saw jin oppa shouting at someone.

My eyes grew wide to see taehyung. I've never seen him in this house every time i wake up every morning. But now, Oh mabe im hallusinating. I shook my head and open it again. But no it is really teahyung standing opossite jin oppa.

"Oh! Y/N great your here." Jin oppa said smiling.

"Good morning." I said and walk towards him and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"what are you doing.?" I ask.

"Making pancakes,and tae wanted to help me so i let him but look. he's just making a mess." He said in frustration. Then i look at teahyung who is now pouting like an idiot.

"I just wanted to help."

"Yah..Stop the both of you, Well im here i can help you." i said and smile .

"Thank you Y/N." Jin oppa thanked me and i jusy nodden. When were both laughing someone cleared throat. It's enough for us to hear.

"Hmm..Y/N where is my morning kiss?" Taehyung said. I turn around only to see him looking at me while pouting. I just stay silent.

"Jin hyung have it." He added is he jealouse. What on earth has gotten to him.

"Oh, sorry." I simply said.

"Look~ Someone is jealouse." Jin oppa teased.

"Yeahh really jealouse hyung." Taehyung replied. I just lean forward and kiss taehyung's cheeks.

After Me and Jin oppa finish coocking i preapred the foods and taehyunh was helping me.

We're all salttled now and Yoongi oppa lead the prayer. We all started to eat and have a little chitchat.

When we finished eating i put the dishers to the sink and wash it. When in done i went on the living room and saw them sitting,laughing and playing with teawoo.

An hours pasted the oppa's beaded their goodbye's before leaving the house.