Chapter 10

Were sitting inside the restaurant waiting for our order. This is the nearest restaurant from the hotel. Taewoon sits beside me i wonder why is he so quite this day.

"Baby,is there something wrong?or youre not feeling well, tell eomma." I said worriedly.

"Eomma~ i miss appa." He said with a frown.

"Baby appa is bussy huh." I replied. Such a lame lie Y/N!. I bite my lower lip and facepalm my slef.

"APPA!!!!." I flinch a liitle by taewoon shouts. I look at him and he jump of his sit and run. I just get off my seat and follow taewoon.

"Taewoon baby be careful." I said as i was still following his tracks he stopped and i look at the man.

I was shocked to see its taehyung. I saw a pair of arms wrap around his shoulder. I turn my gaze to his side and see a very beautyfull woman.

That time i felt my heart drop. My heart ache's a lot i felt like thousands of knives are stabbing me.

She look at me up-down. My gaze went to taehyung again and noticed that his looking at me so i look away.

Taewoon hug taehyung's legs. Taehyung looked at him and beny down to taewoon's level. Taewoon suddenly hug his father.

"Appa!" Taewoon said.

"My taewoon." Taehyung said and hug taewoon back.

"Bogoshipeoso(I really miss you)." Taewoon said in a crack voice.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I told jennie to cook, after a munite she called me. So i went to the kitchen and some foods prepared on the table.
I took my seat and tasted the food.

"Jennie what kind of dish is this?!" I ask and drink a water.

"Hmm~ bae i forgot that im not good at cooking so..." She answer with her flirty voice and lean forward.

"So..?" i ask confused.

"You can eat me."She said while biting her lower lip.

"Not now jennie." I refused.

"Come on bae i want you now." She begged

"Jagi go change were going outside."I said and stand up from my seat.

"Okay wait a munite im going to change." She said and got up to and went upstairs to change.

After a minute she went down stair and wrap her arms around me.

We both enter the car and i drove to my favorate restaurant.