Chapter 15

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up early and did my morning routine. When i was done i heard a knock on our door.

I open it and saw the staff bringing us a breakfast what i order. I took it from him and thanked him.

I went back at the room and wake taewoon up.

"My tae tae wake up~." I said with a sweet voice. He groand and brush his hands on his eyes and smiled.

"Morning eomma." He greeted me and hugged.

"Morning too baby." I let go off the hug and took him in my arms. I made my way to the bathroom and washed him well. When i was done we eat together.

Then something pop out of my head i remember i need to find a job. I quikly get my phone and dialed jimin's number.

I put my phone on my ears and waited a lilttle second and he pick up.

"Hello?"

"Jimin? Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Can you take a look at taewoon?."

"Why?."

"Im going to find a work."

"Oh,sure but can you drop off taewoon here at my office?."

"Sure! Thanks jimin."

"Welcome."

Then i hung up.

"Tae? Eomma is finding a work so im going to drop you at uncle jimin's place." I said. A smile crepped on taewoon's face as he nodded.

A while later we finished eating, i pick up taewoon's tings so he can't be bored while im not with him.We went out the room and leave the building and took a taxi.

A few munites passed we already arrived infront of BigHit. When we enter some staffs are greeting us.

"Ms. May i know where Mr.Park jimin's office is?" I ask one of the staff's.

"Yes. Maam it's on the 3rd floor, 2nd to the last door." She said with a smile. I just nodd and thank her.

We enterd the elevator and i pressed the botton num.3 to where jimin's office was. Once we arrived i saw 7 doors 4 on the left and 3 on the right. The lady said 2nd to the last so i knock on the 2nd door on the right first.

"Come in." I heard the voice inside. So i open it and enter closing the door again.

I look at the man and to my surprise i saw Hobi oppa. I frozed and i didn't even breath.

"Y/N what brings you here.?" He said coldly. I looked on the floor and bite my lower lip.

"S-sorry i was mistaken." I said. Still looking on the floor.

"that doesent answer my question." He replied. I know his staring at me. I can sence him gaving me a death glare.

"I- i was looking f-for jimin's office." I nervously said.

"for what?."

"To drop taewoon, I ask him if he could look at taewoon while i find some work." I said looking at him.

"Eomma im going to pee." Taewoon interup.

"Sure lil tae you can use my restroom a you want." Jhope oppa said with a smile. Taewoon smiled and rush towards the restroom.

"After what you did to taehyung you still have a guts to come here." He said pissed. I was taken a back from what he said.

"I didn't do anything on taehyung." I said with a crack voice. And holding my tears not to fall.

"Do you think were dumb enough for us to know that you cheated on him?!." He rised his voice.

Enough for me to shake in fear. I didn't know behind those smile his wearing he could be the most scariest and dangerous person.

-----------------------------------------------------
Guys im just gonna update chapter 15 co'z i cant update the chapter 14