Chapter 11

"Nado bogoshipeoso taewoon-ah" he said as teahyung rub taaewoons back.

"I want to eat with appa. " Taewoon said as he part his body into taehyung's.

"Appa has a meeting honey so--." I was cut of by taehung's answer.

"Sure honey appa miss you so much." He said and i was shocked by his sudden answer.Then he look at me and a liitle smirk form in his face enough for me to see.

He never eat with us every dinner but now. What's gotten to his head grr this asshole.

We all find a table. After na second were all sattled. Taehyung sits opossite to mine so like taehyung was sitting infront of me and that girl i saw earlier was beside him. And taewoon was beside me.

We all takes our order. I just keep silent while watching taewoon laugh along with his father. I never dare to take a single glance at taehyung. Cause i could feel him stairing at me but i just shrugged it in my thoughts.

"I've never seen you smile like that." A deep voice said that makes me look at him.

"Excuse me?are you saying something??" I ask confused pretending i didnt hear anything. That makes my heart beat fast.

Argg! what was that?. My heart says i still love him but my brain says no that i hate him. I dont know what to do i dont know whats right. My mind was all messed up.

"Heres your order maam, sir." the waiterss said as he place the food on the table.

"YAY!!." taewoon squel in excitement when he saw the ice cream. I just let out a little chuckle.

We all started eating. Im eating at the same time im feeding him.

"Oppa~ I want to have some fun lets get out of here its boring." The girl said.

"Not now jennie." Taehyung said in an annoid tone.So jennie is her name.but what the hell we just divorce earlier and now he already have a girl.

"By the way im jennie." Jennie said in a bored tone and plastard a fake smile. Then lend a hand on me.

"Im Y/N and this is my son tawoon."I said and reacg her hand but before i could reach it she took back her hands. And laugh so i just took my hands back. My gaze went to taehyung and he seemed annoyed at his girlfriends attitude.

"So youre taehyungs ex wif----."But before she could continue taehyung shut her up.

"Stop it jennie." Taehyubg said and look at me. We make a eye contact but it didn't last a second. I broke the eye contact by looking at my food.

"Eomma im sleepy." taewoon said and yawn.

"We're gonna take our leave first enjoy." I said and took my bag.

"Come on baby say goodnight and goodbye to appa." I added. He did what i said taehyung just nod and i turn around to leave.