Keomi Hates Game Night (Ninja Assassin)

((Big thank you to ih0peyoureforever for this incredible idea!!))

I was sitting around with the guys from both groups as we enjoyed our joint vacation. We were drinking sake, laughing and just relaxing. Even our leaders were joining in on the fun. I was sitting to the side a bit playing my koto. Well, I had been until Hotaka started being Hotaka.

"That's not true!" I pouted as I looked at my pink haired friend.

"Yes it is! You almost messed up a job because you thought a spider was in your kimono. The target would have heard you scream if I hadn't covered your mouth. It was so cute!" Hotaka was laughing at my shame as I glared. It resulted in the others laughing at me.

"If you say one more embarrassing story about me, I'll force you to watch me cutting up your black and gold sash." I narrowed my eyes at my friend.

Looking horrified, Hotaka covered his mouth. "That is a low blow, Keomi!"

I gave him a satisfied smile as I accepted a full cup of sake from Natsume. He was snickering as he looked at Hotaka's sulking.

"Hey, that made me think of something we could do!" Speaking a little loud due to the alcohol, Aoi practically shouted at all of us before Soji attempted to shut him up. Taking a breath, Aoi continued in a more controlled tone. "It's a game that's popular with the prostitutes. It's called truth or dare." Instantly gaining our interest, he proceeded to explain the rules. "And for every truth you don't answer or dare you avoid, you drink."

"Sounds simple enough. I'll play." As always, Sion was down for anything. Hotaka agreed next, same with Ukyo, Eduard, Yuzuki and Wakasa. I agreed easily and gave Kin a look.

"O-Okay, I'll play too." My leader seemed a little meek as he looked down.

Makoto was looking at me. When I tilted my head at him, he slowly smiled. "I will as well, so long as we can change one rule. You drink if you do not answer a truth, but if you don't do a dare, you strip one article of clothing."

"What!?" Looking astonished, Natsume almost dropped his drink.

"It isn't fair since I'm the only girl." I shook my head.

"I'm with Makoto on this one." Ukyo seemed giddy. "If you don't want to strip, do the dares."

I stuck my tongue out at him and crossed my arms. The others all agreed to the game as soon as they heard Makoto's rule and I realized that I was severely outnumbered. And so, the game began.

.

"I'm not answering that!" Giving Aoi an angry glare, Soji shook his head.

"Then you need to drink." Hotaka was grinning as he refilled Soji's cup. Groaning, he downed the sake. I had been hoping he would answer Aoi's question. He asked Soji if there was anyone in Edo that he liked but he refused to answer. I was disappointed. I never saw Soji be interested in anyone.

"Keomi, truth or dare." In his drunken state, Soji turned to me when I laughed.

"Dare, obviously." I grinned from my spot between Aoi and Asagi.

His head swaying a little, Soji managed to maintain eye contact with me. "I dare you to... kiss the best looking guy here!"

"I'm sorry, what?" I was certain I misheard him. I mean, it was Soji. He was pretty expressionless, unless annoyed. But with alcohol, he was actually pretty fun.

"You heard him Keomi. Out of every person here, kiss the best looking one." Aoi was grinning as he looked at me.

"You can always strip if you don't want to." Sion smiled at me from his spot on the other side of the circle.