Keomi's Game Night Pt.2 (F) Ukyo

"Huh, it looks bigger on the outside." I heard Ukyo speak right away.

"Another Nagasaki guy?" I let out a wry sigh.

"Had enough of us already?" Ukyo laughed. He knew I didn't mean it in a rude way.

"Of course not. I can never get tired of you." I knew I sounded a little flirtatious but I didn't care. Ukyo was fun. "Or your friends."

"The other guys are great. But I prefer the first part you said. You know, about me." I could hear the smile in his voice. "Want to know what else I prefer?"

"I have an idea, but it'll sound stupid if I'm wrong so you better just tell me."

Ukyo slowly approached me, trapping me between his body and the wall. His hands were firmly planted next to me. I could feel warmth radiating off him as he leaned closer to me. "Our game of truth or dare last night. Especially that kiss."

"Too bad it got cut off, huh?" I reached up and gently stroked his head, feeling the bump from Soji's sword. "Lean down."

Doing as I said, Ukyo lowered his body to my height. I laid a soft kiss to the bump and smiled.

"Now it'll feel better."

"A kiss to fix my injury? Hmmm..." Ukyo was silent for a second. "Hey, Keomi. Didn't you hurt your mouth earlier?"

"My mouth? I don't think s-" Ukyo cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. It was a gentle kiss, soft and slow. Too soft and slow. Clutching his kimono, I pulled him against me harder, causing the kiss to get deeper. His large hands were on my waist, holding me close. I heard him groan softly, a sexy, deep noise in the back of his throat when I nibbled on his bottom lip.

Ukyo held me against him as he backed up to the opposite wall, slowly backing us down it so that I'd be straddling him. Our wet lips slipped over one another's, heat filling us both.

Sweeping my hair aside, Ukyo trailed kisses up and down my neck. I let out a soft moan as he nibbled my earlobe.

"You're so cute. I wonder what other adorable noises I can get you to make." I felt him smile against my skin.

"You don't have much time to find out." My words came out breathy as I kissed his strong jaw line.

"Then I guess I better pick one thing to do then. Let's recreate last night." Before I could even respond, Ukyo had already opened my collar, fully exposing my chest as he pulled open the top half of my kimono. Anticipation rushed through me. All I wanted was for him to touch me. And he did, gently kneading my left breast with his hand while he placed light, teasing kisses on the right.

"Play... fair..." I spoke in between gasps. Tugging on his kimono, I impatiently indicated that I wanted it off. The moment he pulled his arms free, I ran my hands up his beautifully sculpted chest. I trailed my fingers along every curve of muscle. As my fingers moved up to his face, I felt his lips, silently begging for another kiss. Our tongues met, tangling together in a fight for dominance that Ukyo easily won. The longer it went on, the higher the risk of me losing my breath completely got. My breasts were pressed against his firm chest, taking in his heat.

Our kiss came to a natural, yet too soon end. Readjusting our clothes, we fixed each other's hair while sharing a few quick kisses.

"You're certainly making this a night to remember." I smiled while relaxing my breathing.

"Night's not over yet." I knew he was grinning. And it showed when the door opened, showering us in light.

"Surprised to see you two still put together. I would have expected Ukyo to try something." Natsume gave us a scrutinizing look.

"What's that supposed to mean? I'm a perfect gentleman!" Puffing out his chest, Ukyo pouted a little.

Me, along with a few others from both groups, snorted in laughter.

"Time to choose the next one." Toshi impatiently waved the bag in my face and I sighed.

"Can't you let a woman take a breather?" Shaking my head, not really upset, I plucked out a name and handed it to Soshiro. On my way back to the box, I snatched one of the bottles of sake. "I'm borrowing this for the next round! Whomever got chosen, we're drinking!"

I grinned at the guys as I entered my little space.

((Not sure why, but I love Keomi with Ukyo. Anywho, I hope you all liked reading this chapter as much as I liked writing it.

You know the drill! Choose the next fella!

Also I have an idea for a new mini series so look forward to it! If you have an idea for a story, let me know! I'll do really anything! It can be another mini series like this and Kirika the Seducer, or a mini story with one of my characters. I got a lot to choose from!))