Keomi's Game Night Pt.2 (E) Kagura/Homura

Like the times before, someone was pushed into the box with me.

"So, who'd I get this time?"

"You got me...Kagura..." His quiet voice cut through the equally quiet box.

"What a nice surprise. I'm surprised your name was in the bag."

"My Lord put it in... I didn't want to... participate..."

"What? Didn't want to spend time with me?" Pretending to be shocked, I made my choice sound a little hurt.

"No! I mean yes... I mean..." I could only imagine the frightened look on his face as I laughed, reaching out to find his head.

"It's alright. I'm sorry for teasing you." I gently stroked his head, feeling his soft teal hair. I was only able to do that for a moment before my body was shoved against the wall. My head smacked against the wood. "Ow! What the hell?"

"You don't even know Kagura, but you think you can tease him? Really?" I felt startled by the sudden change of tone. I didn't know Kagura well, but I was aware that he was quiet and gentle. There was a loud assertiveness in his voice now. Also, I was curious about why he was talking in third person.

"Kagura? I'm sorry for teasing you. I didn't mean to upset you." I kept my tone gentle and calm.

"You don't know the first thing about us! Kagura doesn't need your apology and we don't want it!" I was still confused by the shouting.

"Homura... don't yell at her..." Kagura returned to his normal docile tone. I decided to take a chance.

"Homura? Is that your..." I struggled for a word that wouldn't sound rude. "Other half?"

"He protects me..." I was sure Kagura was nodding.

"You're lucky. I may not know all the information, but I already envy you. No matter what, you both always have a friend. I'd love to have someone there to protect me." I saw nothing wrong with Kagura's situation. Besides, who was I to judge? I freaked out if someone touched the wrong part of my hip.

"We don't need your acceptance!" When his angry side returned, I smiled at Homura in the dark.

"Well you have it. Too late." I laughed before grinning. "I'd like to address your pushing me against the wall. I'm not opposed to it, but it was a little anti climactic, wasn't it? Typically when I'm pushed again anything that rough, I have a lot less clothing on."

"I have no problem ripping your clothes off. I'll let Kagura watch for now."

I laughed as I smacked his approaching chest. "Look, I only get naked for two reasons, and I don't see a bath here."

"Nobu said this thing is soundproof so why not? Don't chicken out now!" I felt some frustration in his hands as he began feeling my sides.

"We don't have much time left."

"We got enough."

"I didn't expect you to be so honest about your speed. Nagasaki men have no shame, do they?" I snorted out a laugh.

"Shut up! That isn't what I meant!" Homura angrily pulled away, moving to the other side of the box.

"You're so easy to tease." I snickered as I approached him, reaching out a hand. I felt his face, tracing his lips gently with my finger. "That mouth is too pretty to be used for pouting."

He didn't say anything as he grabbed my hand, pulling me closer, hungrily pressing his lips to mine. It was a little surprising but I welcomed it. His tongue found its way into my mouth while he pushed me back against the wall roughly. There were moments when the kiss could feel softer, more sweet. I enjoyed it, it kept me guessing. My fingers curled in his soft teal hair. We felt each other.

"Well, someone certainly seemed pent up." I giggled as we pressed our foreheads together to catch our breath.

"I don't get out much." Homura wrapped his arms around me, squeezing.

"Well I hope I gave you a fun time." I stroked his hair to fix it before putting distance between us. "You two are certainly an experience."

As I smiled, the door opened and I stepped out. Looking behind me, I saw Kagura exit, his face and ears bright red as he averted my gaze.

I chuckled as I picked up the sake bottle, pouring myself a cup.

"So, what did you two do?" Ukyo came up to me.

"Nothing much. I met Homura." I finished my drink and poured another. I felt too sober to continue.

I saw the Nagasaki guys share a look so I quickly waved my hands.

"Don't worry. He was real... nice. I liked him."

"Nice? If you say so." Obviously disbelieving my words, Asagi shook his head.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I reached for the bag, handing the paper to Toshi.

"Send in someone fun!"

((Alright! You all know the drill! Pick the man! Still got a lot to get through.

Hope you liked this one!))