Keomi's Game Night Pt.2 Intro (Ninja Assassin/Ninja Shadow)

((Wonderful idea given to me by Lunalovegood323 . This one is going to be a lil' bit different. Here's how it's going to work. This is the intro to the mini story. Each addition will have a letter in the title and include someone different. I should probably be able to upload a mini addition each day while still working on my other stories! Enjoy!))

"Game night? Again?" I was a little hesitant when Yuzuki approached me, remembering last night's games. It was a lot of stripping, secret telling and an odd amount of kissing. I was hoping it wouldn't be a repeat.

"I understand your nervousness, but the Shogun did decide this event himself." Giving me a small sympathetic smile, Yuzuki led me out of the inn. We only had a few days left of our vacation before the teams split up. More joint activities wouldn't be too bad.

We ended up at the same location as the prior night's truth or dare event and I felt worry grow in the pit of my stomach. Giving everyone a small wave, I sat between Yuzuki and Wakasa. Now we all faced our surprisingly childish Shogun as he smiled at us all.

"Great! You're all gathered! I want us all to play a game together! I wasn't invited to the one you had last night..." Nobu began sulking.

"What sort of game?" Aoi seemed suspicious, as did a few others.

Quickly snapping back to his cheerful self, Nobuyoshi clapped his hands with a beaming smile. "It's a game that I heard about from an acquaintance from overseas. It's called Seven Minutes in Heaven." At our perplexed looks, he began explaining the rules. When he was finished, I was less than thrilled.

"Why do I need to be the only one trapped in the room the entire time?" I narrowed my eyes as I crossed my arms over my chest. Apparently they'd all put their names in a bag and I'd have to pick one to go in the room with me. According to Nobu, what happens in the room was a mystery. It could be sex, kissing, talking or nothing at all. I didn't see the point in it, but the guys seemed excited for some reason. "I'm not doing it. It sounds weird, and I'm normally up for anything."

"Thought you might say that, so we brought these." Toshi began pulling out bottles of sake and sweets placing them in front of us.

"Is the game better to experience while intoxicated?" Wakasa was clearly interested yet confused.

"After the explanation, it sounds like it might be." Sighing, Asagi reached for a bottle of sake, handing cups to those closest to him. When Sion handed me a cup, I saw that I had no choice and quickly drank the alcohol. I wasn't planning on getting drunk, I just wanted to feel a little looser if I was going to be stuck in a confined space.

After a few drinks, I was comfortably resting my head against Waka's shoulder. Everyone had written their name down and I stared at the bag before me. Seeing no harm in it, I reached in and pulled out a single small piece. Before I could unfold it to see a name, it was snatched from my fingers.

"You can't ruin the surprise. Toshi and I will put your mystery man in the closet when you get in!" Sochiro held the paper above his head and I sighed.

"Fine fine. So where am I supposed to go? Back to the inn?" I stood up from my spot, dusting myself off.

"That's too far. I built you something special!" Pulling a string that seemed to come from no where, Nobuyoshi produced a large wooden box with a single door. Walking up to it, I saw that it was honestly a little bigger than an actual closet. I'd be able to sit comfortably inside with someone, even if we would be close.

As I looked inside, my body was shoved forward and the door shut behind me. As I tried getting my eyes to adjust to the sudden dark, another body was pushed through the door, joining me.

"Your seven minutes start now! Don't worry, I sound proofed the closet." I heard Nobu laughing as he locked the door, leaving me and the mystery guy in darkness.

"So, who'd I pick?"

((I will be doing all the guys, don't you worry. But if you want to see a specific guy next, let me know!

Here is your ONLY warning for this mini series: there may or may not be sexual stuff. It's 7 Minutes in Heaven and it's my story. I'll add sexual stuff if I want. That isn't to say that all will be sexual, or even one of them. Surprises keep me alive. I won't apologize for what I write so don't complain.

Anywho, enjoy the mini series! Let me know of any ideas of what you'd like me to write!))