Keomi's Game Night Pt.2 (A) Makoto

"That would be me." I almost burst out laughing when I heard the exasperated voice.

"I didn't expect you to put your name in the bag." I chuckled as I could finally make out his tall outline in the dark.

"I didn't. The Shogun must have done it for me." Makoto seemed less than pleased about the turn of events.

"Don't worry. It's only seven minutes, almost six. See, we're getting there so just calm down." I gave him a wry smile that I knew he couldn't see.

"Relax, huh? And how are you going to make me relax?"

"Me? I wasn't offering to help, I just told you what you should do. Relax however you want. Although I don't think you have many options in here." I pushed again one of the walls. "This is really secure. Nobu is certainly good at building odd things."

As I touched the box, I felt fingers gently stroke my neck and whipped my head around.

"What are you doing?" It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, just surprising.

"You were the one who told me to relax however I wanted. After all, you are the reason I'm stuck in this position, so take responsibility."

"What are you talking abo-" my words were cut off by Makoto pressing his lips to mine. His arm wrapped around my waist as the other cradled my cheek. It wasn't the first time I kissed him, so I had no issue returning it. It was a deep kiss, one that I felt warming my core.

I felt his fingers move under the folds of my kimono in a natural manner, stroking my skin. I clutched his wrist to stop him from starting something that we wouldn't have time to finish. We only had about five minutes left, maybe less.

"Slow down a little. I'm not going anywhere." I placed a few sweet kisses on his jawline and the top of his neck.

"It's my first time alone with you without Toyama interfering. Who knows when he'll burst in here." Scowling, Makoto faced the door and I sighed. Completely ignoring me now, he began pacing in the small room, angrily muttering about my leader. "He's supposed to be a mature man, yet did nothing towards showing his affection for the woman he cares for. No, he waited until I made a move and acted like a child and inserted himself."

"Is that a pun from when we had sex? Because he literally, you know, inserted himself...?" I laughed lightly before leaning against the wall. "Kin is mature, most of the time. Besides, he doesn't need to have those who work under him be literally under him. Final thing, I don't think Kin likes anyone. I mean, we only slept together because of the drug."

"You really are dense, aren't you." Crossing over to me, Makoto trapped me between his arms and leaned forward, bringing his mouth to my ear. As soon as he started talking, I felt his warm breath tickle me. "Shall I inform you of the woman who has caught my eye?" I nodded slowly and let his long arms wrap around me gently. "Her beauty knows no bounds. She's strong, both in body and in will. She has no issue telling anyone what's on her mind. Her kindness is endless. And for a short moment, she's attainable. Although, soon she will be much closer to me, always. "

Our lips gravitated towards one another before I paused.

"What did you mean by saying I'll be closer to you always?"

"Simple. I've been discussing your transfer to Nagasaki with the Shogunate. I believe you will make an invaluable member." Seeing nothing wrong with it, Makoto kissed me again. But my mood was officially ruined by his words. I pushed him back and brought my hand down hard on his cheek. There was a satisfying slap just as the door opened, letting in the light. I ignored the shocked faces of my friends as I pulled Makoto out by the ear.

"You do not get to decide that I'm moving out of Edo to join the Nagasaki vigilante. Because that's not happening." Sitting Makoto down by a tree, I was pleased to see a red handprint forming on his cheek. "Now sit there and think about what you did."

"I hope Keomi is wrong about you trying to steal her out from under us." Laughing, Sion had a scary look on his face.

Not paying any attention to the sulking man by the tree, Nobu thrust the bag of names back towards me.

"Choose your next man, Keomi!"

I sighed as I reached in, handing the paper to Soichiro. Entering the box room again, I waited in the dark for whoever got chosen.

((Choose who you guys want! We got a lot of men to get through! Hope you guys like it so far! These should be updated once a day with a new guy, so look forward to tomorrow's next mini chapter!))

((Yes, these stories are going to be short. But like I said, this book is for mini stories, and this is a mini story within my mini story book. The length makes sense.))