Keomi's Game Night Pt.2 (B) Asagi

As soon as the door opened and closed, I knew that I was no longer alone in the box. The aura around the man felt comfortable and relaxed.

"Don't tell me who it is. I want to figure it out myself." Speaking first, I stepped a little closer and reached my hand out. Staying still, he let me touch his chest. As soon as I moved my fingers up to his face, feeling his sharp jawline, lips and cheeks, I knew and a natural smile formed on my mouth. "Asagi."

"Took you long enough. Done feeling me up yet?" He sounded annoyed for some reason and I laughed.

"You want me to be?" I spoke jokingly but pulled my hands away nonetheless. As soon as I did though, I felt Asagi's hand on my waist, gently feeling it. "What are you...?"

"It's only fair since you were feeling me." When I tried pushing his hand off, Asagi used his free hand and held it above my head. I stood still as his hands moved over my curves, not touching anywhere special. I knew he was simply trying to tease me but it wasn't going to work. The only reaction I gave was an involuntary gasp when his fingers lightly brushed against my lips. Asagi had a nice touch and I was attracted to him. I wasn't afraid to let him know that as I tried leaning forward.

"You know, we could feel each other at the same time." I grinned at him in the dark.

"You're so needy." He said it as if annoyed, but still let go of my wrists. I took the initiative as I pulled him down to my height, kissing him gently. He returned them, but only barely. I felt his reigned in self control threatening to come out and decided to tease it out. I ran my hands up and down his chest as I gave him a few light kisses, mixing a few deeper ones in between them. That was all it took for him to take over. His arms were tight around me as I curled my fingers in his hair.

Our kiss got more intense and our kimonos more disheveled. By the time we pulled apart, our breathing a labored. Smiling, we rest our foreheads against one another's.

"Two minutes left." Sighing, Asagi fixed my collar while I worked on smoothing down my hair.

"You were keeping track too?" I had been internally counting down the minutes we had while we kissed. Put a damper on enjoying the moment.

"Obviously. You don't want people knowing about us for some reason, so I can't let people see us in a position like that." Sounding insulted, Asagi stepped away from me slightly.

"There's nothing to know. I told you that. I don't plan on being in a relationship with anyone and the guys get real protective. Plus with my whole village drama-"

"I get it. Just don't appreciate you dismissing it so easily."

"I'm not dismissing things. I just... I like you, Asagi. Okay? But I'm a flirt. I don't try to hide it. I'm not the kind of woman that anyone would actually want to be with. I'm a fantastic friend, but I can't see myself being anything more than that to anyone." I shrugged lightly as he wrapped his arms around me, softly stroking my back.

"You'll be coming to Nagasaki with us in a few days. We'll have an entire month together. I'll show you my home. You'll never want to leave. And you'll move there permanently. You know why? Because I might like you too. Maybe." Chuckling, Asagi placed a light kiss on my forehead.

"Someone's confident. I may be there for a month, but nothing will change. But fine, I'll keep an open-ish mind." I leaned into him, enjoying his warmth. "Not as if there'll be anyone else in Nagasaki to catch my interest."

"Exactly. Focus on me." Tilting my chin up, our lips tried to find one another in the dark. As soon as they were about to, the door slammed open, and Asagi was forcefully yanked away from me. Squinting in the sudden light, I saw Aoi angrily dragging the monk away by the collar and laughed.

"It was pretty quiet in there, Keomi. What was going on?" Hotaka looked between Asagi and I suspiciously.

"We talked about what was going to happen during our Nagasaki trip. Are you excited too> I can't wait to go shopping." It was easy enough to distract Hotaka, who instantly began planning our entire trip and what we'd buy. He was already asking Sion how much money he had for the trip. I felt bad for the store owner as he looked at his childhood friend with a wry smile.

"Ready for round three?" This time Toshi handed me the bag and I grimaced slightly.

"As I'll ever be. Thanks." Reaching in, I pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Toshi. Looking at it, he frowned. I tilted my head as I questioned him. "What's wrong? Did I mess up handing you paper?"

"You gave me two. They're stuck together." Holding them up in a way that I still couldn't see the names, I saw that he was right.

Shrugging, I pointed to the bag. "Just put one back."

"Nope! We'll send both men in with you!" Nobuyoshi grabbed my shoulders as he pushed me towards the closet.

"What!? But there's barely enough room for two people in here!" The door shut just as I shouted that and I stood there with my mouth hanging open. This was a small space. Whichever two men were tossed in here next would be squished against me.

Question was, which two would it be?