❅ 00 ❅

the high school students all buzzed with excited and confused chatter. different versions and stories of why and what, but all about the same person.

a new student had arrived to forks high school out of nowhere. the teachers barely knew and were suddenly thrusted a new student.

other students were excited to see the fresh meat.

bella swan sighed as she listened to jessica stanley chatter about the new girl.

"omg did you see her hair? it's pure white? it's like she's albino!" angela webber sighed as she smacked jessica lightly.

"we don't judge jess, we've talked about this!" the two lightly bicker as bella sighs once more, moving her eyes to edward cullen, who smirked before looking around the cafeteria. he paused, causing bella to follow his train of sight. it landed on a girl, who just so happened to be the talk of the school.

the new girl, bluejay cold. her name suited her. she skin look pale, like ice, and her white hair added on to her snow like appearance. her ice blue eyes helped with the illusion of ice.

she peculiar looking, but she was also gorgeous. her high cheek bones and soft button nose that made her look even more innocent besides her hair. it made bella want to be friends with her. not for her looks, but for the innocent and somehow warm vibe she gives off. bella decided to take a step out of her comfort zone.

she stood up, her friends at her table, and the cullens, staring at her. she walked over to bluejay who looked confused on where to sit.

"hi, um i'm bella, bella swan." bluejay softly and gracefully moved her head towards bella, a beautiful smile lighting up her features.

"hello bella! i'm happy someone finally decided to talk to me, everyone seems to avoid me like the plague here." bluejay joked lightly, before holding her hand out.

"i'm bluejay cold, but please just call me jay." bella smiled as the shook hands.

"there's and empty table further back if you want to sit with me and chat. i know what's it's like to be the new girl." bella smiled as the two walked to an empty table in the far back of the cafeteria. small things like school and favourite parts of the day.

"so why'd you move here?" bella asked after a few minutes of sitting down. she was able to ignore the confused stares of her peers as she was used to them. her dating edward had made that easy.

"oh, just felt a pull here, like something needed me here." jay smiled as she took a bite of her homemade sandwich.

"well glad you came, i needed a calm and easy friend nowadays. my current ones are all-"

"over enthusiastic." the two giggled as they said the words at the same time.

"same here, well really away from my brothers and sisters. they are rambunctious and full of energy. i decided to take up my aunts offer to come live here with her." jay said as she lightly giggled. bella smiled. they continued talking until the bell rung.

"hey what class do you have next?" bella asked, standing up and throwing her trash away as jay followed after her.

"biology, i think." jay said slowly as she grabbed her schedule from her bag. the two compared schedules before bella smiled.

"we have first, fifth and sixth together. come on let me show you to bio, you have that with me and my boyfriend."

jay smiled as she nodded the two making more small talk as they walked through the halls.

bella smiled brightly at the joke jay made, going into her thoughts as she said one thing.

'she's angelic.'