❅ 03 ❅

the little town was named Snowden. it was adorable and had a light few inches of snow covering any available surface. jay walked calmly through the town as she listened to the people surrounding her chatter about how cute the small town was. it was the definition of vintage and it made a lot of the group feel nostalgic.

"how did you find this place jay?" bella asked from her place next to jay, their arms looped. jay smiled.

"in my travels to forks, i got hungry and pulled over, this place just so happen to come up. it's quite beautiful is it not?" jay smiled as she looked around. people passed by, smiling and waving at her as she waved back.

"people here seem to know you." jasper hale, a blonde man, spoke as she looked around, feeling strangely warm and relaxed.

jay smiled.

"i apparently made quite the impression on the people." jay giggled before dragging bella into a small cafe/bookstore. the two ordered hot chocolates and grabbed a book each before snuggling up in a large love sac the cullens spotted around them, some reading their own books, others chatting.

"so, jay, tell us about you." alice popped up. jay smiled as she looked at the pixie like girl.

"well, i'm 18," she started off," lived in vancouver my whole life before moving down here to washington." jay spoke carefully. the others nodded to her while bella giggled.

"no wonder your always saying sorry." bella laughed while jay poured.

"that's stereotyping, i'm gonna kill you." jay mumbled before she playfully choked bella who was laughing as they both fell off the love sac. the cullens chuckled and took pictures of the two girls playfully wrestling in the floor. luckily, they were sitting in the very back corner of the store, away from prying eyes.

the fun was interrupted by a shrill ringing. jay sighed before grabbing her phone, surprise lighting up her features before she turned to her friends.

"i need to step out for a second." she mumbled before clicking answer and walking away. the cullens listened in.

"micheal, what the hell?" was the first thing they heard her say. a deep chuckle came from the phone.

"hey little bird. what? i cant call my little sister?"

"i'm older than you!"

"you're extremely short bird." they heard jay huff.

"what is it?"

"i've got news on your mission." everyone perked up. alice reciting to bella.

"finally. please, do tell." jay mumbled.

"well, it's only two dark angels, and they've seemed to have took over two bodies. their creating an army using the bodies."

"so they've inhabited vampires?" the cullens tensed. they heard as click of a tongue.

"yep. they're using the information of how newborns are stronger in their first year to help their win against the cullars."

"it's cullens mike, cullens."

"whatever. i know lucy is definitely behind this though."

"imposible. my brother wouldn't do this, especially since i'm working this mission. these dark angels are working rogue." micheal huffed.

"listen little bird. you may still think your brother innocent, but dad sent him away for a reason."

"he's your brother too mike! don't you get it! all of you gave up on him as soon as he displeased dad and it's bullshit!" micheal seems to have sighed.

"sorry little bird but its what we think. i'm sending castiel your location. he'll send you some weapons to help aid you. your powers may be strong, but it's good to have a last minute decision to fall back on." jay sighed.

"call me with any new information okay mike."

"always little one." jay hung up before sighing. the cullens moved back into a more natural position as they heard her head back towards them. everyone looked at each other for a brief moment.

"no wonder she's different, she's not even human." bella mumbled before picking up her book.