❅ 10 ❅

"i was not expecting this at all." dark red eyes glow amused at the person in front of him. the familiar person looked beaten, bruised and bloody as they curl in on themselves.

"yeah well the three lied, we do have an afterlife."

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"carlisle?" bella swans voice was shaky as she rubbed her stomach.

"can vampires go into shock?"

not even a few days into the newly weds honeymoon, and bella was curled up in the cullens couch, her hands resting in her stomach as she shivered at the cold air. she sighed, staring at her fingers before looking up, seeing rosalie standing on high alert at the door.

she was the only one in the room.

"rosalie?" bella mumbled, causing the blonde vampire to turn towards the pregnant woman. her eyes were wide, a silent notion to go on.

"i'm scared, but content." bella spoke louder, sitting up slowly. rosalie rushed over, helping her up before sitting next to bella.

"what do you mean bella?" the blonde questioned. bella sighed looking around.

"i'm scared, yes, i mean i never thought this could happen. i'm scared that i'm not gonna be a good mother, not of the possible death lingering over me. i'm content, because i know that if i don't make it, this amazing family will be their for my child." bella explainer slowly, looking rosalie in her eyes. bella took a deep breath.

"and i know edward wouldn't mind, i'm sure he would urge it if he wasn't being, whatever he is right now," this caused the two to chuckle," but i'd like to ask you and emmett to be the godparents."

rosalie's eyes seemed to water, but bella knew the tears could never fall.

"we would be honoured bella." rosalie mumbled, hugging bella tightly as the two giggle softly.

"thank you rosalie."