[38]

Previously on "Fallen Angel" (lol, couldn't resist)

"Genna?"

"Hmm?"

"I've made up my mind. I'm gonna come with you to America."

_____            

"I'm sorry what?" Genna blurted, not bothering to hide the shock in her voice.

(Y/N) sat back up and leaned her head back against the wall. "Look, I know I haven't been easy on you, even if you deserved it and I blamed you for things you weren't the cause of but in the end, there's just you and me. You said that family always comes first, that you had to be there for one another. I know you really want me to come with you, and I know that I can't lose you again."

Genne blinked, astounded. "I-I-I mean I'm thrilled that you decided to come with me and all but are you sure?" She stammered out.

(Y/N) nodded. "Yes. I am."

Genna shook her head. "No, what about Touka, and Hinami. What about everyone else? You sure you wanna leave?"

"I'm not gonna leave for good. I'll come back one day."

Genna didn't respond. She suddenly felt like the bad guy. She knew how attached Hinami, Touka and Renji was to her, was (Y/N) prepared to say goodbye? Then again, (Y/N) wouldn't be gone for long, she'd be back soon.

"But--"

"Please don't say any more. I've already made up my mind." (Y/N) muttered. For once, (Y/N) actually looked mature and at ease. Genna knew she had made up her mind and there was no changing it.

Genna sighed and pulled (Y/N) into her arms. She kissed the top of (Y/N)'s hair as she leaned her head on her shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you. I promise you, you won't regret it." Genna murmured.

(Y/N) frowned slightly. Is it bad if I already am?

After a shower and heavy breakfast by Genna to 'celebrate', (Y/N) left to go see Touka and Hinami. (Y/N) wanted to tell them that she was leaving with Genna in a few days. Genna had insisted on staying a few more weeks but (Y/N) refused. She knew that if she stayed longer here, then she'd definitely a

(Y/N) had already spoken to them a few days ago. Hinami looked agitated and cautious while Touka looked sad, yet she remained as cold as before. Nishiki had dissappeared after breaking up with his human girlfriend. That was all that was left of a beautiful family.

When (Y/N) arrived, she was met at the door by Hinami who squealed and cried out her name as she tackled poor (Y/N) into a bear huge.

(Y/N) chuckled and hugged the brunette back. "Hey Hinami-chan."

Hinami pulled back and took her hand. "Come on in, Touka will be so happy to see you!" Hinami exclaimed cheerfully as she dragged (Y/N) into the bar.

(Y/N) smiled at the adorable girl and looked around. The bar was half empty with the occasional ghouls sitting in the dark corners.

Touka was sitting in one of the stools and when she saw Hinami wave with (Y/N) behind her, she smiled and stood up to hug her.

(Y/N) embraced the blue haired beauty in a warm hug. "I missed you." She mumbled.

Touka smiled. "Me too, kiddo."

After they hugged they sat by the bar and drank tea while Touka filled (Y/N) in on what was going on. Turns out Hinami wanted to join Aogiri Tree and Touka was soon going to start her own coffee shop. Soon the conversation shifted to her.