Chapter 13: Revaltions

Walking down the stairs knowing that everyone heard your orgasms was a little bit embarrassing. The fact that Mr. Diggory gave his son a slap on the back when we approached just plain freaked me out. We were greeted by two members of the Order, Kingsley Shacklebolt and Nymphadora Tonks. Nymphadora preferred to be called Tonks and was a Metamorphomagus. She was at least fun to get along with and cheered my embarrassment by changing her hair color and turning her nose into a pig's. I giggled and everyone turned to look at me but by then Tonk's had changed back.

"Do you all have your Broomsticks?" Kingsley asks.

We all nodded and headed outside into the darkness. Kingsley and Tonks stood at the head with the Diggory's at their flanks. Cedric and I were in the center in the safest spot to be. I looked towards Cedric for support and he smiled at me and lifted my hand to his lips placing a gentle kiss on my knuckles.

At the same time we boarded our brooms and followed the Order members to Headquarters. In the black of the night everything seemed more ominous. Even though it seemed we were protected, I still felt on edge. I constantly looked behind us to make sure no one was following and finally relaxed when Tonks announced we were close.

The four of us lowered to the ground in a nearby wood and got off our brooms. Cedric immediately had me in his arms and kept his arm around me as we crossed the street. I immediately knew were near Kings Cross and upon reading a street sign figured out we were at Grimmauld Place. I looked at the numbers and counted. 8... 9... 10... 11... 13... 14. That's when I noticed it.

"Tonk's, where's 12?" I asked in a hushed voice.

She leaned over and handed me a rolled up piece of paper before doing the same to the rest of us. I unrolled it and recognized Dumbledore's scratchy script. A word was written and when I read it to myself I felt the ground shake. Cedric must've felt it too and we gripped each other. When I looked up I noticed a building was appearing between 11 and 13. It was identical to all the other buildings with its brick structure and black fence. Once the building was there it looked like it had always been there.

As a group we made our way to the front door and Kingsley opened it letting Mrs. Diggory and me in first followed by Cedric and his father. The second the door shut Mrs. Weasley came barreling down the hall and wrapped me in her arms. I was shocked by the gesture-she pushed past Mrs. Diggory to get to me-but welcomed it all the same.

"Hermione, I am glad to hear you're okay, dear!" She looked around her. "All of you. Come inside we'll have a spot of tea."

She kept her arm wrapped around me and I looked over my shoulder to find Cedric following closely behind. The men carried our luggage into our respective bedrooms. Here in Headquarters I wouldn't be able to be in the same bedroom with Cedric but our rooms would share a bathroom. Mrs. Diggory had made sure of it in an effort for the well-being of her son. She knew Cedric's dreams were okay once he realized we were here. I calmed him the quickest so it only made sense I had the easiest access.

Ginny was sitting in the kitchen awaiting my arrival and when I entered a brilliant smile lit up her face. In her letters during the summer she had mentioned she was corresponding with Dean Thomas and I wanted to hear all about it. Mrs. Weasley handed out the tea and when Cedric and his father returned they sat with us.

"Whose house is this?" I asked.

"Mine."

I turned towards the noise and was greeted with Sirius' smiling face. He walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder before walking to sit at the head of the table. Professor Lupin and the rest of the Weasley's bustled in, including Ron who was wearing an indifferent mask and only nodded in my direction. Cedric placed an arm around my chair at Ron's entrance and I almost wanted to laugh at the obvious claiming of territory.