8.

Here you go!! Another chapter down. This is a pretty cool chapter actually so I hope you guys like it.

Make sure to comment and vote. Tell me what you think!!

 Tell me what you think!!

Aaina

Aaina.

Sleeping in a new bed all alone was not something that I liked so far.

For the first three nights after my marriage, I had slept with my husband by my side. I wasn't alone so it did not feel uncomfortable.

It was weird. The first night was pretty uncomfortable but at the same time it made me so comfortable that the next two nights, I had the best sleep.

But tonight, it was different.

Zaydaan had left in the middle of the night yesterday, without saying goodbye. Maybe he did not want to disturb me as I slept or maybe he didn't care enough.

I woke up to an empty bed the following morning and only then, I had realised that he was gone.

I had made sure to text him and he had replied in a very formal manner.

Too formal, infact. As if I wasn't his wife but some colleague.

Hey, you left without saying goodbye. I hope you had a safe flight and best of luck. Call me when you can :)

I had texted.

Yes, thanks.

He had replied.

Anyhow, the day had passed by in a blur, I went to meet my parents, had dinner with my mother in law and then I just came back to my bedroom.

Usually, I could sleep very easily but tonight was not one of those nights.

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard the television outside my room, clearly someone was watching it outside.

I got off the bed and switched on the lights, too curious to find out who it was.

I opened the bedroom door and walked right inside the lounge.

To my surprise, it was Ahad. I frowned. Was he not supposed to travel with his brother?