9.

Long chapter. Yes, Zaydaan is in it. Yes, his age has been revealed and yes I would love to read your comments.

Really tho, do comment and vote. (lots of comments so I can be really happy lol)

Hope this one isn't shit.

--

Aaina.

While it was true that there were things in life that really mattered, it was also true that sometimes we had to get away from that reality and enter into another zone

For me, that zone today was horse riding.

I had never really rode a horse before, I had attended parties at farm houses, I hate sad true I was of horse races why rich people gambled over who would win but I had never really sat on a horse.

Apparently, Ahad was going to change that today.

In the past three to four days, we had managed to build a friendship over a span of time.

I did not know what else to call it. Friendship seemed appropriate enough. He wasn't like an overprotective brother, and he was two different from my husband, he was a friend that I had made unexpectedly.

Since we had been watching movies late night for the past three days, we decided that we needed to do something else.

He had suggested horse riding.

So here we were, at the Prime Minister's personal farm.

I had texted Zaydaan twice in the past three days and received no response. I was too embarrassed to tell that to Ahad.

Every time he brought up his brother, I managed to change the conversation.

But it had hurt me.

It had felt like he had got what he wanted from me and now he did not give a damn.

He wanted to marry me, that happened. He wanted to keep me inside a big house, that happened. He wanted my body and even that happened.

On the other hand, My father was giving money to their party for the elections, in return..he was getting what he wanted, he had not even cared enough to call me in the past whole week, it hurt.

But I put aside all that hurt and focused on the beautiful horses in front of me.

Ahad took me towards each and every to horse, introducing me as if they could understand.

"I know people give them English names but I have named all of them and nobody gets to call them by any other name."

I nodded, impressed.

"This one's Chameli. Simply because it's the cheesiest name ever."

"This one is toofan. It's the most common horse name in Pakistan."