16.

A very different chapter. How the general public, the interviewer view the couple. Make sure to tell me what you think.

Lots of votes and comments. Okay
? Okay.

------

I'm your host Leah Trevor and we're back on BBC with another episode of 60 minutes.

On sixty minutes, today we have with us, a couple from Pakistan. With him, being announced as the new chairman of the strongest, in government party and her, daughter of a business tycoon and wife of the current foreign minister. Both of them come from different yet same worlds. Surrounded by controversy and rumours, this is their first interview together as a married couple.

Zaydaan Ziagil, son of Prime Minister Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and foreign minister, part of Prime Minister's current cabinet. He's a thirty four year man who married a twenty two year old girl, a University student.

While people might think they are very different from one another, the one thing that attracts me the most is their elegance and choice in clothes.

Zaydaan Ziagil is dressed in one of his infamous suits, (mind you all, he was named under the top ten best dressed men in the country, the only politician to have made the list anyway)

Aaina Zaydaan, seems to be fond of good clothes too, since she elegantly carries herself, she comes off as simple, someone who isn't trying too hard.

We ask Zaydaan about their marriage, and how he decided to pick someone so young as a wife, the smile on his face as he talks about the memory is surreal, like someone who is extremely fond.

Zaydaan :"Okay, so

Zaydaan :
"Okay, so."

He fixes his suit jacket, adjusting himself in a more relaxed position.

"This is the story."

"So, I met her when I wasn't even supposed to meet her. I remember being working till late and then baba told me to attend this post eid party. Honestly, I was a little angry because all I wanted was to stay at home and sleep."

Aaina Zaydaan, sitting beside him simply smiles.

"Anyway, this was around a year ago I think? So I'm standing there and I see this person, while everyone's gossiping and chit chatting, she's munching on food. And mind you, there are elite people around."

"And she's eating without a care in the world."

Someone as skinny as her doesn't look like she's fond of food. But Aaina agrees, remembering.

Leah :
"Alot of people might not find that attractive though, so why did you?"

Zaydaan smiles at her and then at me. The memories of the past clearly make him happy.