34.

Go add fickle in your libraries first. It's going to be really good, I promise. Vote and comment on the intro, I'd love that!!

Thanks for loving sadkey so far ❤️

Angry Zaydaan is probably my favourite than nice Zaydaan. So here's a little bit of that.

Plus drama drama and so much drama.

Long long chapter so I'm expecting alot of comments. Don't be kanjoos, comment more :))

---

Aaina X Zaydaan.

It wasn't until Zaydaan Ziagil slammed his hands on the table that everyone realised the Prime Minister was angry

"How did we end up losing one billion dollars? How the hell did that happen?"

He questioned out loud, looking at his cabinet and actually feeling like an idiot himself.

They didn't have an answer and the one who did was his own brother.

The moment he had become the prime minister, everyone had been against his decision to give Ahad the railway ministry.

All his advisors, close friends, high end journalists, everyone had been against this decision. But it was his father's pressure, his mother's orders and his complete faith in his brother's capability that had made up his mind.

Of course, he had doubts and of course, there were people who deserved it way more than him. But a part of him believed that his brother would not let him down.

Unfortunately, Zaydaan was wrong. He hated being wrong.

"Sir, the railway ministry is-" His advisor started to speak, the same advisor who had advised against the prime Minister's decision regarding Ahad.

Zaydaan held up his hand, gesturing him to shut it. He did not want people telling him I told you so.

Even if they did not have the courage to say it out loud, their eyes spoke volumes.

"I know who is to blame! I know, you don't have to fucking tell me. Call Ahad right now!"

Ahad Ziagil, who was right in the next room, waiting for the cabinet to leave so he could explain himself in a better way, heard his brother's loud voice.

After his deadline of twenty four hours, Ahad had made sure to avoid his brother, knowing damn well that Zaydaan would ask him about his decision regarding Saaniya.

But this sudden explosive had poured everything else down the drain.

Ahad hadn't faced such a failure in his life before and he knew damn well that he was not going to be answerable to his brother, but he was going to answer the Prime Minister of Pakistan.