36

Hey guys!!

Hope you guys like this.

Late night update but okay!!

Need alot of comments tho!!

-----

Aaina X Zaydaan.

Sensing that the public was turning against his rule by decree, Bhutto ordered new elections in 1977 to obtain a popular mandate

His party won by a large majority, but the opposition charged him with electoral fraud.

The government was seized by General Mohammad Zia-ul-Haq, the army chief of staff, on July 5, 1977. Soon afterward Bhutto was imprisoned.

Aaina read over and over again, studying the political figure and how his politics worked.

Her exams were almost there and she had nothing prepared. She could deal with theories and history kind of subjects but it was the political history of Pakistan that she absolutely loathed.

It was too complicated, too much.

Since she had been busy with, you know, roaming around Germany as the first lady, she was now studying her ass off.

She was usually a bright student but she had to show it to Zaydaan that she wasn't dumb. She had to maintain her GPA.

For that, she had to score well in the one subject that she hated and the one her husband had mastered in.

She mumbled over and over again, reading from her laptop. In her green pajamas and messy look, she looked every bit of a stressed out student.

She didn't look like the wife of Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil.

Raima glanced at her from the other side, as she herself was making an assignment, just to help Aaina.

She clicked her tongue once again as she heard Aaina's mumbling of words, loud and unclear but really annoying.

"Aaina, you've got to stop reading so loud." She grumbled, typing away.

The first lady frowned, not even understand her since she was too busy reading the same shit over and over again.

"I have exams soon, what are you even talking about?" She replied.

Raima let out a sigh.

"Aunty Ziagil was so nice and graceful, here you are mumbling and growling."

This is not the first time that Raima had somewhat lectured or taunted Aaina for being like this. In fact usually it was done in humour and Aaina did not mind it at all. Today she was stressed out and her head hurt.

"Aunty Ziagil isn't the first lady anymore, I am." She shot back at Raima, almost snapping at her.

The moment she realised the impact of her words, she put her hand on her head.