Scott Fitzgerald

"i'm not used to being loved ,
i wouldn't know what to do."
~ f. Scott Fitzgerald

I found Derek eating with his activist friends

I found Derek eating with his activist friends. I wrapped my arms around him. "Come take a walk with me," I whispered in his ear. He nodded and took a napkin and wiped his face and got up.

"I miss you." He said putting an arm over my shoulder as we walked down the street.

"I miss you more," I said smiling at him.

"I miss us." He said stepping in front of me with his hands on my waist. "Let's give it another chance."

"You know it's not safe," I said shaking my head. "We broke up so, he won't come back. " I said looking up at Derek. "I want you to be safe, and I don't want any problems," I smirked at him and grabbed his face. "Plus you've taken a liking to Alexandra."

He smirked and licked his lips at me. "I just think she's cute." I smile at him.

"Boy, you know you can't fool me. You should try it out with her. You'll be able to get over me." I sighed looking at him.

"Even if I did go with her, you'll always be my first love. That'll never change." He said kissing me. "What we have is something special. Ain't nothing coming between us."

As we walked I seen a park. I scanned the park to see an empty swing. "Come on, come push me."

I sat on the swing as he rocked me back and forth. "Sing to me." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"If I had one wish, we would be best friends. Love would never end, it would just begin." I sang. "If I had one wish, you would be my boo. Promise to love you, trust me I'll trust you."

Derek stood in front of me and began singing. "If I had one wish, we would run away. Making love all day, have us a baby." He moves my hair behind my ear and stood me up. "If I had one wish, I'll make you my whole life. You'll be my wife, make it right this time."

"If I had one wish." I sang the last part for him. We looked at each other in the eyes. Then he licked his lips and looked at mine with a smirk.

I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him. We kissed until I needed to pull away for air. He then started kissing down my neck.

"Derek." I moaned out as he kissed and sucked on my neck. "C' mon, let's go to your house."