Dixie Waters

"when you touch a man's body, he will enjoy the moment, when you touch a man's heart
he will remember it forever."
~ D. Waters

I sat in front of the house with Emmanuel in his car

I sat quietly and bit my lip, I had a lot on my mind.

"You okay?" Emmanuel asks hitting the blunt one more time. "You seem out of it."

"Yeah, you good?" I looked at him. He nods and passes me the blunt.

"As long as you good, I'm good." I hit the blunt and ignored the concerned look he gave me.

"You know, I'll let you take my virginity." I inhaled too hard so it leads me to cough.

"Man, what?" I laugh at him and he smirks.

"I want you to take it. Deflower me." He winks at me.

"Oh my god." I started laughing to the point where tears were coming out. "Are you okay?"

"Always." He mutters. I grinned at him and sat the blunt down.

He leaned forward giving me a peck. "What are we?" He asks. I shrug at him and tightened my ponytail.

"Whatever you want us to be, but I don't want no label." I look at him seriously.

"Then just give me you." I paused and looked at him to see how serious he was about this and then I smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

When I pulled away, we just sat and looked at each other deeply. It was soft music playing in the background. Then Jhene Aiko's "While We're Young." started to play and shake my head and looked away from him with a smile.

"What? Jhene the best." He smiles at me as the song continues to play. He licks his lips and pulls my chin to face him.

"I'm telling everybody your mine and I like it." He smiles and continues to sing to me. "And I really hope you don't mind, I can't fight. No, you know I cannot hide it cause I am so excited, that I finally decided on you." He winks at me and I smile and cocked my head to the side still listening to him sing.

"Cause it's been another perfect day with ya, wanna lay with ya, spend the night with ya, then spend my life with ya, alright." He leaned and pecked my lips again. "I'll go everywhere you go."

I was blushing mad hard by now. My stomach was doing flips and shit. A knock on the window interrupted us.

Ms. Carlotta stood with her arms crossed looking at us. Emmanuel nervously rolled down the window, and I awkwardly smiled.

"Hey TT," I tried to work my magic. "Where are you going?"

"Forget that, who is this little boy you got sitting in front of my house smoking? Is this the one you've been talking about?" I mentally face palmed as Emmanuel smiled at me but turned back towards Ms. Carlotta.

"Hello M'am, my name is Emmanuel." He flashes his beautiful teeth at her and she was lost.

She tried to cover up her smile, "I'm Carlotta, and all I know is you better take care of my niece." She points at him and then points at me.

"Take yo ass in that house and do that lady's hair. Emmanuel can go in if he wants." I nod as she walks away.

I turned towards Emmanuel, "You coming?" I reached for the car door. He shrugs and turns the car off and follows me in.

I walked in nervously to see everybody looking at me and Emmanuel. "Hey Y'all," I waved and walked towards the back with the brown skinned man.

"You not about to introduce us?" Star smirks at me still washing the girl's hair.

"Oh yeah, um guys this is Emmanuel. Emmanuel that's Star, Simone, Alex, Ms. Bruce, and Cotton." I pointed toward everyone. I pulled his hand to my chair where one of my favorite clients, Sariah sat.

"Hey," She smiles looking up from her phone. I smiled at her and held my hand out for her to hand me her bundles so I can wash them.

"You can go sit at the sink." I pointed over to where the other sink was at.

My phone buzzed with an iMessage.

Emmanuel🥰: She bald headed and ugly asl.

I covered my mouth after a small laugh comes out. I looked at him and shook my head with a smile.

Emmanuel🥰: and you look thick.

I smirked and winked at him before walking towards the sink where Sariah was.

I finish the last curl of Sariah's hair before turning hair to face the mirror.

"You like?" I said looking at her. She smiles and starts posing and we both laugh.

"Always." She stands up and takes the apron off her. She pulls some money out her purse and hands it to me.

"Thank you, Winter." Sariah hugs me and waves at everyone as she walks out.

I looked to see Emmanuel looking at me with his head in his hands. I smile and went to sit on his lap.

"You okay?" He nods and leans his head back but wraps an arm around my waist.

Ms. Bruce opened her mouth "Cotton, let me tell you, you gone stop screwing up people schedules little girl. Especially mine girl, I don't play about my coins."

I rolled my eyes but continue to watch them. Cotton turned around irritated, "You do your job and I'll do mine." Then she looked over at Star.

"Star come here baby, let me holla' at you for a second." Star looked over at her and walked over from by the backdoor.

A song started playing and Alex's eyes lit up. "Oh my god, this is my song." She stopped washing the lady hair to walk over by the radio. She argued with Bruce before continuing to listen to the music.

"She looks so familiar." I looked at Emmanuel and raised an eyebrow. "That Alex girl."

"Oh, she's from New York or some shit." I shrug and looked at her again.

"I might have her Instagram or something." Emanuel shakes his head. As the song continued to play, Emmanuel smacked my thigh.

"Ow, what was that for?" I rubbed it. He smiles and nods his head toward Bruce dancing.

"Let's dance." He smirks and stands up still holding onto to me and walks me over to everyone else to dance. Alex joined in and we three were dancing then, Rose and Roland Crane walked in. My mouth dropped and Emmanuel dumbass chuckled and shook his head.

Alex still layed on the floor not noticing them, and they didn't look happy for some reason.

"Get off that floor." Rose gritted her teeth and Alex popped up in shock.

"That's how I know her, those are her parents." Emmanuel smacked his forehead and laughed. Me, Star, and Simone's head snapped to him.

"THOSE ARE HER WHAT?"

y'all happy i finally updated😞?