Redamancy

redamancy ~ the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full

I laid up at almost 3:00 in the morning, after yesterday with Simone I've been trying everything to get my mind off it

I felt Emmanuel stir next to me, his eyes flutter open looking up at me. "Why you up?" His raspy voice asks. I had him pick me up from the hospital because I couldn't stand the smell of it. Hospitals are just full of sadness and smell like death and old people.

I shrug and looked back up at my ceiling fan. "Thinking about Simone." He sighed and scooted his naked body closer to mine.

"She's gonna be fine." He mutters laying his head on my bare chest. I looked down at him and started to rub his head.

"How do you know?" I say sadly. This is really bothering me because that could've been me in the hospital overdosed or we could've lost her. Both situations are good and it's not winning.

"Because I've met her. She's a strong girl, she'll be fine." He picked his head up and pecked my lips. "Now, lemme get your mind of this." Emmanuel started to kiss down my cheek, down my neck, down my chest, and further down. I smiled and let out a small laugh as his kisses tickle me.

I woke up sick to my stomach, I sit up and pulled on my undergarments. I walked to the bathroom and splashed my face with some water. That's when I felt all the food from yesterday come up, and I quickly leaned over the toilet bowl.

What did I eat yesterday? I'm pretty sure, I don't have food poisoning. Well, I hope I don't. I only ate while with Emmanuel after the grocery store and at the hospital when Derek brought me some fruit.

I was feeling fine yesterday, what's the difference today?

"You good?" I heard Emmanuel's voice. I shake my head and leaned against the toilet bowl again, throwing my damn lungs up.

"Ew," He says and walks over and pulls my hair back. "That shit smells, and looks nasty."

I shake my head and looked at him, "Fuck you," I say groggily. He went to kiss my cheek but quickly pulled back.

"You smell like throw up." He laughs as I turn around to push him away.

"You playing too much." I groan and leaned against the wall. "I don't even know what's wrong, I just woke up sick."

"Oh shit, you finna have my baby." He rubs my stomach with a smile.

(Foreshadowinggg😏)