Lyssophobia

lyssophobia ~ fear of going mad or insane.

✶

Outfit

Outfit

We sat in the diner and ate as Jahil treated us to lunch. We watch our video someone recorded with us singing.

"We killed this." Star smiles and nodded before sitting the iPad down. I smirked and put another piece of fruit into my mouth

"I put my balls on the line for Y'all," Jahil says taking a bite out of his food. "Took a big chance, so now Y'all better start listening to me."

I gave him a look and rolled my eyes making Simone smirk at my face.

He wipes his face, "Cause' I'm gonna manage Y'all." I gave a small smile at him.

"You booked us at a house party, Jahil. It's not like you got us meeting some record executives." Alexandra says.

"Cold Blooded." Simone laughs at her.

I scoff, "Girl, you always got something to say. Just be thankful we're even getting somewhere." I take a sip of my water. "Let the man talk." Alex shrugs knowing my comment was right.

"There's a big music festival coming here to Atlanta, and it's got a Honda stage and it's the perfect venue for me to introduce you to the world." He smirks at us before sipping his drink.

"So book us." Star shrugs like it's the easiest thing in the world.

"It's steps to this, "He responds to her. "There's a radio contest, you have to submit a demo and the deadline is in two days." Jahil looks at Alex. "You ready for that little girl."

"Yes," Alex nods, "The question is do you have enough money?" I choke on my water when she says that. She petty as hell. "Better yet, do you know how expensive-"

I can tell Jahil was getting tired of her attitude. "Oh I know how much they cost, I already booked a studio. Why don't you just worry about the music."