Chapter 3

The party was fun, I spent the rest of the night joking around with Jacob and the others. Soon dad and I left saying I needed to get a good rest before school tomorrow, but we both know that isn't going to happen. I'm far too anxious to sleep, even of I do have my pillow.

"Thank you Stiles, I know you didn't want to do any of this but thank you for trying." My dad said walking into my room as I opened a suitcase and began to place pictures of the pack above my bed.

"It's okay dad, I know you're just doing what you think is right. Whether I agree with it or not, I love you dad." 

"I love you too Stiles, your always allowed to visit they pack and they're always welcome here. There are extra rooms for a reason." 

"Thanks dad, can I go out with Jacob and his friends this weekend? They were going cliff diving and invited me to watch." He nodded a bit reluctantly.

"Lydia and Erica are coming as well." He agreed  less reluctantly this time, knowing Erica and Lydia could help me if I needed it. They'd also call him if anything happened.

"Okay, Just- stay safe. Goodnight Stiles."

"Goodnight pops!" I placed each picture down carefully, first Scott then Allison, Lydia, Derek, Erica, Boyd, Isaac, Malia, Liam, Mason, Corey, Kira, Jackson, Aiden and Ethan then Peter and Chris. Lastly I placed a picture of the whole pack together, we were having a giant picnic, everyone was laughing and smiling. Even Derek.

Jacob and his friends weren't too bad, maybe it wouldn't be as bad as I had previously assumed. But it would never be home, not while the pack were miles away. I smiled at the pictures, recalling each memory before changing and hoping into bed. I did have school tomorrow, Jacob said I could sit with him and his friends at lunch and that he would show me around which was a reassuring, that I wouldn't be completely alone.