Chapter 7

I woke up to Jacob, Erica and Lydia cuddled up to me, it was very cute. I got out of bed, trying not to shuffle them too much and decided to make breakfast. I got up in time to wave my dad goodbye and make him some coffee.

"I'm glad your making friends, the girls seem to like Jacob." I smiled.

"Yeah they do, dad I need to talk to you." He followed me and sat down in the living room.

"Derek and I had an argument, you remember how Derek adopted Erica, Isaac, Boyd, Aiden and Ethan?" He nodded, "Well he isn't exactly the best parent so I told him that until he proved that he could look after them that they would stay here, with me."

"That's okay, Derek will come around he just needs a little jolt of reality. I'm proud of how responsible your being, I don't mind the pack staying here. I love them." I smiled and hugged him good bye. Soon, Jake and the girls woke up to the smell of pancakes.

"What are we doing today?" Jake asked, happily devouring his fifth pancake.

"You, Jacob, are getting a makeover. We're going to make you look hot, when we're done Edward will be drooling over you." I grinned, he looked slightly scared but when we finish he is going to love it.

"Erica, your on hair. Lydia, his outfit and you said you just finished building a car?"

"Yeah, a Viper."

"I think we know what our new ride is going to be." We all shared evil grins before finishing our breakfast and heading out to do some clothes shopping and to collect Jake's car.

"Fear not, I have found the perfect outfit!" Lydia exclaimed, holding up the outfit. A slim fitting grey jumper, white converse and the tightest pair of skinny jeans I have ever laid eyes on. Jacob looked skeptical but agreed to try it on and when he did, he looked hot! The jumper outlined his abs and biceps perfectly, the jeans complimented his height.

"You're definitely wearing that, he'll die when he sees you!" I exclaimed, Jacob laugh nodding and changed back into his regular clothes.

"You two go and collect Jacob's car, if people are there make sure to hold hands. Lydia and I will go set up the bathroom for Jacob's hair cut." I nodded and took the outfit from Jake handing it to Lydia to pay for and dragging Jacob out of the store, the girls would be taking the car so we decided to walk.

"I'm nervous Stiles, what if non of this does anything and he still hates me." I bumped our shoulders together.

"I doubt he hates you, just give it a little time. I'm sure he'll turn around." I sighed and kicked a stone that lay on the ground.

"I hope so." When we cam up to his house we heard laughter from inside, I reached out to interlock Jake's fingers with my own. We walked inside to see Jacob's father, my own father and a blond man that I had never met.

"Ah Stiles, what are you doing here?" My dad asked, patting me on the back. He had a smile on his face that I hadn't seen since mom was still alive.

"Jake and I were just going to pick up his Viper, you?" I replied, holding up our hands with a smile.

"Just having a lunch break, this is Doctor Carlisle Cullen by the way." I smiled and shook his out stretched hand.

"Good to see you having some down time dad, you work too much. Anyway Jake and I should get going, the girls are waiting for us."

"Okay, I should be home around seven."

"That's when the others will be getting here, it was nice meeting you Dr. Cullen and nice to see you again Mr. Black, see you later pops!" Jake waved before pulling me through the house and outside where a metal shed stood, he smiled and opened the door to reveal a beautiful grey car with black stripes over the top.