Chapter 11

I didn't see Derek again for the next three weeks, Jake and the twin began to get on very well. Play fighting quite often, although I usually have to tell them to take it outside. Everyone worked very hard putting extra effort in to help Jake forget about Edward, we all collectively agreed not to trust Edward.

We had established that Jake stayed over every Friday, which was pack movie night, his father agreed as well and often came to watch with us. As did most of Jacob's friends, when they could. Dr. Cullen and come over quite often, I could tell he is making my dad very happy so I'm happy as long as he doesn't turn out to be like Edward. He does have a wife, when I asked him about it he said that they were divorced which reassured me slightly.

Derek had called a few times but I ignored them, I wasn't mad at him anymore I know he understood what a meant. Sometimes Derek just needed a harsh nudge of reality to set himself straight, I'm certain Derek will come around soon.

Right now I was cleaning my bedroom, the pack had gone cliff diving again but I decided to stay home and do some cleaning I couldn't do with everyone here. I heard the door bell ring, I ran down the stairs and opened the door. There stood Derek Hale standing in the rain, a bouquet in his hands.

"Derek?" I gaped, what was he doing here?

"Stiles, I'm sorry you were right." He held out the flowers for me to take, which I did. They were my favorite, white Cala Lillies.

"I needed to change so, I did. Well, I'm still trying. I noticed how much the pack missed you and how happy you were with you friends here, so I decided to buy a house here. The pack never did really like the loft and- and it isn't safe for a baby." I gasped in delight.

"A baby? You have a baby?" He smiled, showing off his singular dimple.

"We have a baby, her name is Delilah Claudia Hale and I may or may not have let Scott and Liam convince me to get a dog or two." I lunged myself to him in a hug.

"My moms name? Oh, Derek, I'm so proud of you." He wiped a tear from my cheek, a happy tear nevertheless.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Yes you are, you can have the kids back but if you mess it up again I'm taking them back, permanently." I nodded, smiling.

"Come in from the rain." I motioned him inside, opening the door wider.

"Oh, thanks, I won't stay very long. Peter is at the house with Delilah, alone. So, I should really hurry back." I chuckled and nodded, I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"The pack started school a few weeks ago, they can move in this weekend if you'd like them too."

"I would, you also have a room for yourself. Your free to put some of your stuff there and decorate this weekend as well."

"Oh, I'm definitely coming. I just have to meet the baby and these dogs."

"Your going to love them." He winked, I laughed it was good to have Derek back. I have to admit I missed him, I hope with will be better from now on. Just then the pack came running up the drive way, soaking wet, towels around their shoulders.

"Derek!" Isaac exclaimed wrapping him in a hug, I chuckled as he let go and hugged me as well. Getting me wet in the process.

"Hey Isaac, guys." He nodded.

"Does this mean we're going back to Beacon Hills?" Aiden asked, looking sad. I smiled and stepped forward to stand next to Derek.

"No, Derek has bought a house here. You can all move in this weekend but we do have a little surprise." Derek smiled at me, he held my hand and squeezed it gently.

"We have a new pack member, her name is Delilah Claudia Hale and she's just over sixteen months old." Erica and Lydia screamed with joy, clinging tightly to each other. Everyone else had giant grins on their faces.

"Pack member?" Jacob echoed, staring at us oddly. 

Oh shit, nice one Derek. You fucked up.