Chapter 13

Jake's P.O.V - Once again, coarse language

Once I left Stiles' house I shifted and began to run through the woods to Sam's house, voices flooded my head. I decided not to explained but to just show them, I played back the scene as we all ran together to Sam's.

'I thought all the moon children were dead!'

'I did too.'

'That's what the Cullen's and Voltori seem to think.'

'Wait, whoa, dude, your in love with a leech?'

'Oh leave Jake alone!' Leah snapped. 'He can love who he wants to love.'

'Thanks Leah.'

'Which one?'

'Not telling, it's not important right now.'

'Either Alice, Rosalie or Esme, maybe they aren't a girl.'

'Shut the fuck up Paul!'

'Someone hit a nerve!'

'Why do I even fucking bother with you imbeciles.'

'Hey, say that to my face Black!'

'What? Want me to beat your ass again Paul?'

'Stop arguing! Now what's going on?' Sam asked, joining us in running. I replayed the scene in my head for him, he didn't seem to phased.

'You're sure they're not a threat?'

'100% positive, they let me stay with them all the time. I hang out with their humans, if they were a threat they wouldn't let me do that.' The rest of the pack agreed as we stopped in front of Sam's house, we shifted back and changed before running into the house. Emily had just finished placing a giant tray of muffins on the counter that made my mouth water.

"No, Jacob you go to the Cullen's and inform them, then set up a meeting with this other pack." I sighed but nodded snagging two muffins from Paul, as revenge. Then I was running again, when I made it to the Cullen's house Edward stood there.

"What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes and walked past him into the house.

"I'm not here to talk to you, I'm here to talk to Carlisle." Carlisle appeared at the end of the stairs, hearing his name.

"Yes Jacob?" 

"There is another pack in town, they are no threat but we're going to have a meeting. Sam and the other alpha would like you, and your coven, to be in attendance." He nodded with a smile.

"Of course, do we know this new pack?" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's Stiles and his friends, although Stiles and the Sheriff are both human." Carlisle stared at me for a moment.

"Noah knows about the supernatural?"

"He knows a fair amount but prefers to keep out of it, why?"

"Well Jacob, Noah is my mate. I don't know how he'll react to me being a vampire." I placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"I'm sure he'll take it well, Stiles is going to be so excited when he hears your mates!" Edward growled at Stiles' name but I ignored him, he can get over it. It's not like we're dating. I could feel him glaring at the back of my head, sometimes I forget he can read thoughts. I should really stop doing that, he snorted.

"When shall we host the meeting? And where?" I was supposed to know that? I really need to start asking for more details.

"What about tomorrow night? There is no way in hell Stiles would let any of us skip school, he's like a really scary sort Mother." Carlisle laughed while Edward moped on the corner, behind me.

"Of course, shall we do it at the clearing in the woods?"

"Prefect, I'll tell Stiles." I picked up my phone and rang his number.

"Mmphfff?"

"Well hello to you too, Sti."

"How are you still awake? You don't even drink any coffee, while I drinks gallons of the stuff! It's not fair!"

"It's because I'm awesome."

"Keep thinking that, maybe it will come true."

"Wow Stiles, I though we were friends. Anyway are you guys okay to have the meeting tomorrow after school? There's a clearing in the woods, I can take you there."

"Sounds good, I'll text Sourwolf about it."

"And I have a surprise for you, you can't tell your dad."

"Okay, don't leave me hanging. Tell me!" He whined.

"I'm not the person to tell you, but Dr. Cullen is." I smiled encouraging him and passed him the phone.

"Hello Stiles."

"Hey Doctor Cullen, what's this surprise?"

"Well Stiles, your father is umm, my mate." He squealed really loudly into the phone, probably waking up the people surrounding him.

"OH MY GOD! Seriously!!? That's amazing! Carlisle, you make my dad so happy."

"Thank you Stiles, you don't think your father will mind me being a vampire?"

"All long as you don't murder anyone I think he'll be fine, he's kind of used to the supernatural now. Which is mostly my fault but oh well." 

"Alright, I'll let you go back to sleep now. Goodnight Stiles."

"Goodnight Dr. Cullen." He hung up the phone and handed it back to me.

"We're all set then! I'm going to go sleep as much as I can." I announced waving to Carlisle, I ignored Edward and ran out of the house. Back to my own, in time to collapse onto my bed in exhaustion.