Chapter 14

Stiles P.O.V

When I heard Jake knock at the door I quickly finished making sure the pack was ready, I rushed down to open the door for him.

"Hey Jakey!" He pouted at the name, walking inside the house. Greeting everybody as he did so. Derek had left a few minutes earlier to get Delilah, once he came back we would leave.

"Is everybody wearing clothes? Matching shoes?" I asked, they nodded in unison which was kindof creepy. Isaac shuffled through the crowd to hold my hand, he seemed scared of this new pack, Jacob said some of them were even bigger than him. But Isaac looked apsolutley adorable in his over sized, knitted jumper.

"Everything will be fine, if anything goes wrong Derek and Jacob will protect you, along with the rest of the pack." I mumbled, leaning in to place a kiss on his forehead.

"Okay mom." He quickly placed a hand over his mouth,"I mean Stiles." 

"You can call me mom, I think it suits me. I'm pack mom." I laughed ruffeling his hair, it's obvious that the rest of the pack heard once everyone began to call me mom.

"What time are we leaving, mom?"

"Mom! Erica stole my skirt!"

"Is Derek coming soon, mom?"

Before I got to answer the unmistakable rumble of Derek's car sounded, he waltzed through the the front door.

"Good now we can go." I let go of Isaac, handing his to the twins to comfort. I grabbed Derek's arm and made sure my phone was in my pocket, I tugged him back outside.

"Mom! Why can't I drive?" I rolled my eyes, ignoring Derek's look.

"Because the last time I let you drive, you crashed into a tree Erica." She pouted climbing in the back of my Jeep.

"No fair." She grumbled. Jake got into his car with Boyd and the twins, I got in the car with Derek, Delilah in the back. The rest of the pack climbed into my jeep, a few people sitting on eachothers laps. Jake pulled out and drove away, the rest of us following suit.

"Mom?" Derek asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Ehh, everyone already thinks I'm pack mom. Why not state it aloud?" He nodded, with a playful roll of his eyes.

"So this is Delilah? She's just as cute as the pictures."I turned around in my seat to face her, Derek kept his eyes on the road.

"Yeah, isn't that right sunshine? Say hi." She giggled, waving at me shyly.

"Hewo." I smiled, it felt as if my face would break.

"Mama?" She questioned, reaching her hand out to me.

"Yeah." I took her hand kissing it, causing her to giggle happily. I made my heart melt.

"I have to say Derbear, I'm impressed." I turned back around, kissing his cheeks. I swear I saw the hint of a blush creeping up his neck.

"Thanks." He coughed awkwardly, smiling a crooked smile. We pulled up, seeing the clearing through the gap in the trees.

"Let's do this." Derek went back to broding as I collected Delilah from the back, resting her on my hip. Derek walked closely behind me as we walked to join the rest of the pack, my father was there as well along with Peter. Smiling as he saw Delilah, I had told him all about her once he had gotten home.

"Delilah, say hi to grandpa." I say as dad walked over, I smiled hugging him sideways.

"Hey dad."

"Alright everyoe, this way!" Jacob shouted, gaining everyone's attention. We all followed him into the clearing, there in the clearing were the Cullen's along with a women I haven't seen before who I presume is Esme. Next to them stood all of Jacob'sfriends that I met when I first came here, I smiled to each of them.

Derek placed a hand on my lower back as we created a line, I noticed my dad didn't look at Carslile.

"Hello, I am the alpha Sam Uley." Sam said loudly, taking a step forward from the others. Derek and I stepped forward.

"I'm Stiles and this is Derek, he our alpha." Sam nodded smiling at me, which I returned greatfully. This whole thing was a little unnerving.

"This is my pack, Jacob, Jared, Seth, Leah, Quil, Paul and my Fiance, Emily. These are the Cullen's, Carslile, Esme, Rosalie, Emett, Alice, Jasper, Edward and Bella." 

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you, this is our pack.  Allison, Ethan, Aiden, Scott, Jackson, Boyd, Lydia, Erica, Kira, Malia, Isaac, Peter, Delilah and my father, Noah."

"We don't wish you any harm, the land is yours and we respect that. W'll leave if that is your wish." Derek finished, still holding onto my back.

"You and your pack may stay here but we wish to know more about you, are you all children of the night?" I shook my head.

"No, Noah, Allison and I are human. Jackson is a kanima. Lydia is a banshee. Kira is a Kitsune and Malia is a werecoyote." I took a deep breath after that, earning a chuckle from the pack. Everyone relaxed after that was said, Derek moved his arm to be around my shoulders our bodies pressed together.

"Let's go talk to the Cullen's." I walked over to the Cullen's smiling.

"Stiles!" Alice exclaimed, rushing to kiss my cheek.

"Hey Alice." I noticed Rosalie looking at Delilah.

"Hey Rosalie, do you want to hold her?" She checked to see if I was serious before nodded, she smiled at Delilah making baby noises. Derek didn't oblige, keeping his arm around my shoulders.

My dad strolled over then, smiling to Carslile. Thank the lord, I though I was going to have to interfer.

"Papa!" Delilah giggled holding her hands out to my dad, he smiled taking her into his arms.

"Hello cutie." He coo'd, Carslile smiled at my dad leaning over his shoulder to say hi to Delilah.

Things seemed to be going pretty well, I hope it stays that way.