Chapter 10

The next day Jake called his dad and agreed that he could have a day off, he stayed at my house with the pack of Edward duty in case he had the nerve to come and visit. I went to school in Jacob's car, I had to lie to the rest of our friends and say that Jake was just s little under the weather, which sucked but he didn't want anyone to know. This was really hurting him, Edward truly is an ass.

The first part of the day went smoothly, I made the pack breakfast, drove to school, greeted everyone and was in my first class five minutes early. It was biology when things went a little wack, I was laughing at the stupid argument Quil and Embry were having when I glanced out the window, there at the back of the parking lot stood the Derek Hale, leaning against his car.

"Oh my god." I whispered, leaning my head against the desk. Not now, I really didn't want to argue with Derek yet he's not getting the kids back.

Sourwolf<3 : I know you saw me, stop ignoring me.

Stiles;) : I'm not ignoring you, I'm in school.

Sourwolf<3 : I just need to talk to you.

Stiles;) : We have nothing to talk about Derek, your not getting the kids back and that's final.

Sourwolf<3 : Just talk to me.

Stiles;) : I'm talking to you right now.

Sourwolf<3 : You know what I mean Stiles, please.

I sighed as the bell rang and picked up my bag.

"I'll meet you guys at lunch, I'm just going to run to my locker." They nodded and waved to me as they continued their argument. I jogged outside to the parking lot and stopped a few feet in front of Derek.

"What do you want?"

"I need my pack back, your tearing everyone apart." He stated.

"Oh I'm tearing the pack apart? They may be your pack but they are also you children, you adopted them and you have to look after them."

"Yeah, their my children so you don't have the power to take the away from me."

"Maybe if you started acting like a father I would never even have to think about taking them away."

"I don't exactly know how to do that Stiles!"

"Them ask for help! God you act like no one understands and no one can ever help you but your wrong. There are so many people willing to help if you would only ask! My dad, Allison's, Peter would help as would Deaton, hell even I'd help. But you don't, you don't ask. We're your pack too Derek, we're here for you when you need us." He didn't respond just looked at the ground, not showing any emotion.

"I meant what I said, your not getting them back until you prove it to me." 

"How do I do that, just tell me." I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

"It's your choice, I don't know. Get a dog or something, even better get a baby and don't kill it after a week." I replied sharply, turning around to go meet the guys and Leah in the cafeteria. I heard him growl but didn't turn around, I don't regret a thing.

As much as I like Derek, I just want the best for the kids. They may legally be his but their min as well, I love them and care for them as if they were my own and no way in hell am I going to let someone do a half-arsed job of looking after them. Their far too precious for that.