Chapter 8

I woke up before anyone else, Isaac was rolled into a ball leaning against my chest. He's so sweet and only wants someone to love him, I'm going to make sure Derek takes extra care of him. I rocked him gentle, causing him to stir slightly.

"Morning Goldilocks." He smiled and hugged me.

"Morning, do you want me to do something?" I shook my head.

"You can go back to bed cutie but Jake and I have to get up for school." He snuggled closer to me, rubbing his nose over my neck. Derek had explained to me it was something the pack likes to do, scent mark each of their members. It's weird but I don't really mind.

"Okay." He let go and rolled over to cuddle up to Erica, I stepped over a few people to reach Jake.

"Wake up Jake, today is the day!" I exclaimed in a quite voice, shaking his shoulder. He grumbled and opened his eyes to stare at me, he didn't react for a moment before grinning, showing off his shiny white teeth.

"Let's put our plan in action." We got up, Jake went into the bathroom to get changed while I woke Lydia and Erica gently. When Jake walked out of the bathroom looking like a model, Erica wolf-whistled causing Jake to blush an extravagant red.

"He won't be able to keep his eyes off of you!" Lydia squealed, pulling up his sleeves while Erica set to fixing his hair but not too much to look like he put effort in.

"If anything goes wrong, call us. We're hair and closet, backup and moral support, if you need us we'll be there." Erica reassured with a smiled, squeezing his arm lightly. I smiled and slipped into the bathroom to get changed myself, I changed into my classic red hoodie and jeans.

 I smiled and slipped into the bathroom to get changed myself, I changed into my classic red hoodie and jeans

"Shall we?" Jake asked holding out his arm.

"We shall." I replied grabbing his arm, we waved goodbye to the girls and I kissed a sleepy Isaac's forehead before entering Jacob's car and heading to Forks high school, just in time to catch the bus.

When we drove into the school parking lot everyone turned to stare and I mean, everyone. People's mouths dropped and I couldn't blame them, Jake's car was beautiful compared to all of the other cars parked around. Except for one shiny silver Volvo, who I have been informed belongs to Edward Cullen.

With a deep breath Jacob and I exited the car, we walked around to the front where Jake wrapped an arm around my shoulders, we walked to stand by Seth and Leah who were coincidentally standing with the Cullen's. Seth was talking animatedly with a short dark haired girl, he turned to look at us with a smirk.

I froze for a moment, the Cullen's reminded me far too much of void. The dark bags under their golden eyes, pale complexion. Images of Void unwillingly began to flash through my mind, I shook those images away and smiled to Jake who was looking at me warily.

"Finally made it official huh? I knew there was something going on between you two." The bronze haired boy I recognized as Edward stared me down, exactly like I wanted him too.

"Hi, I'm Stiles I just moved here."

"Stiles?" A blonde haired girl asked.

"Yeah, his real name is- off!" I elbowed Jacob in the ribs before he could finish that sentence.

"You promised you wouldn't tell, your a horrible boyfriend." He smirked, pulling me closer as Edward stared intently at our interaction. He definitely likes Jacob.

"Your the one who told me your name."

"I didn't tell you,  that stupid office guy did." Jake and Seth laughed while I pouted.

"Now I'm interested, what is your real name?" Leah asked, casually leaning closer.

"As if I'd tell you."

"We haven't had the chance of meeting yet, I'm Alice, this is Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward and Bella." She seems nice, I don't know why everyone else likes her. My phone rang then, the caller I.D. stated that it was Lydia. Jacob let go of my shoulders as I turned around and strolled back to the car.

"Hello?"

"Stiles! How did it go? Is everything going well? Do you need us to come?!" Erica gushed.

"No, no, everything is fine and we have literally been gone for twenty-five minutes, calm down."

"Don't tell us to calm down, this is important Sti. If you mess it up we will kill you, I will personally make sure of that now, put Jacob on the phone!" Lydia demanded, I sighed and walked back over passing the phone to Jake.

Wow, how is this the most important thing they have going on right now? Jake began to talk quietly into the phone as Jasper turned to ask me some questions.

"So, Stiles what bring you to town?" He had a cute southern accent.

"My dad is helping the Sheriff, we're probably staying here until I graduate." Bella perked up at that.

"That's cool, I think my dad told me about that. We should hang out." She stepped forward and tripped but Edward caught her, that was really pathetic. She literally tripped on nothing. Edward glared at me for some reason but I didn't really care.

"Sounds fun." I replied nonchalantly, pushing my hands into my pockets, rocking back and forth on my heels. Jake finished on the phone and walked back over to us, placing it in my back pocket.

"They're pretty full on." He commented.

"You haven't had them clean your face with spit, it's utterly embarrassing." He laughed once again placing his arm around me, physical contact, good for relationships.

"But mostly they're protective." They called for people to get on the bus then and so we did, Jake and I sitting down with the Cullen's behind us, much to Leah's distaste. "Once this kid punched me in the face and they saw, haven't seen him since. Rumor is they killed him."

"Wow." He replied, placing a hand over his mouth to stop laughing.

"Yeah, it's pretty bad." We spent the rest of the trip laughing and holding hands or doing cute little things that obviously irritated Edward. He always said he was fine when Bella asked if something was wrong, our plan was going perfectly.

Every now and then he would stare at me incredulously, which was odd but I tried to ignore it as much as possible. I wonder if he can read minds, if he can we're totally screwed.