Chapter 12

"Uhhhh, what?" Jake turned to the closest person, which was Aiden, and tugged him closer sniffing him. He pushed Aiden away roughly and took a giant step back.

"I- I don't understand. You-your werewolves but you don't smell like us." He stated, Derek growled and pushed me behind him.

"Your a werewolf, who are you?" Jacob looked taken aback, and surprisingly let out an inhumane growl.

"Hey guys, calm down! No one has been feral until now, let's calm down and work this all out." I soothed, placing a hand on Derek's chest and holding one out to Jacob.

"No one needs to hurt anyone." Jake calmed down as did Derek and took my hand, I led us all inside and we sat down on the couch in the lounge.

"Jake, your a werewolf?"

"Ugh, shapeshifter." Derek nodded.

"We're children of the moon, that's why we smell different."

"So, you shift on full moon's and stuff. Do you turn into actual wolves like us? or not?" He questioned, looking very intrigued.

"Yes, we shift on full moon's but we can also shift whenever we want. We work on learning control as I'm sure you do as well so we don't always shift. We don't shift into actual wolves unless you evolve, and even then it's a normal sized wolf. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a werewolf and an actual wolf." Derek explained.

"That's awesome, we shift into full wolves whenever our emotions get to extreme. We're the size of a fully grown mountain lion and when we shift we can hear each others thoughts." I grinned at him.

"That is so cool!" He grinned.

"It is most of the time but it makes it very hard to keep a secret. Your not all werewolves though, right? Stiles, your human?" I nodded.

"I am, everyone here is a werewolf except Lydia and I. Lydia is a banshee, which means she can predict death and scream really loud." He laughed as Lydia slapped my arm.

"There is probably something else I should tell you, the Cullen's are umm, vampires. But they don't kill humans, they drink animal blood. We have a treaty with them, so if they kill a human we can kill them, that's why their eyes are golden and not red." 

"So, your a shapeshifter who fell in love with a vampire." He blushed, shaking his head.

"Why is that the only part you ask about but, technically speaking yes, yes I am." I smiled and hugged him.

"Today has been productive but I think I'm ready for bed, we do have school tomorrow." I yawed, stretching my arms up above my head.

"Yeah, I'll go talk to Sam and tell him about you guys and then the Cullen's. They'll probably want a meeting." Derek nodded.

"We'll be happy to meet with them, the rest of our pack is living with me." His eyebrows rose.

"There's more?" I shrugged.

"Not many." And with that people were up and about, moving to bed. I waved goodbye to Jake and kissed Derek's cheek again before following the others to bed. If we have a meeting, no promises Edward makes it out alive.

I don't know how my dad is going to take Dr. Cullen being a vampire, I'm sure it'll be okay. I'll just let him hold the baby and he'll get over it. Just as I settled down to bed my phone buzzed, I got a text message.

Sourwolf<3 : Delilah can't wait to meet you.

Stiles;) : Aww, she's got the cutest dimples! I can't wait to meet her either

Stiles;) : Aww, she's got the cutest dimples! I can't wait to meet her either.<3