Little Things

[Today]
Hey kid, are you busy today? 01.16 p.m
Meet me at the compound 01.16 p.m
Been working on the suit 01.17 p.m

The compound was quiet with only the billionaire and a few agents from FBI, CIA, and S.H.I.E.L.D seen to walk back and forth, doing their business. Tony's hands were busy tinkering with wires and bolts as he looked over at the blue screen in front of him. He had been working on the latest upgrade for the Iron Spider suit. It was Friday, and as it was said before, Peter got to spend his time at the compound every weekend. Since the last war, May had found out about Peter being Spider-Man. She, of course, did not agree at all about her nephew being the vigilante hero. Swinging from building to building, saving people fro, bad guys every night. But Tony had promised May that he would make sure if Peter's patrolling time would be save as he made a suit for him.

So here Tony right now, making himself occupied with the bolts, screws, and wires, trying to make Peter's suit more advanced and advanced. His meeting with the Princess of Wakanda had given Tony many ideas on his he should upgrade the spider suit. Sometimes, Pepper or any other Avengers would find the billionaire face timing the Princess to ask about his technology or if the upgrade still needed more attachment to it. Shuri was greatly happy in helping the genius man, because since the first she met the boy, Shuri and Peter decided that they should have been bestfriend and indeed they did. So there was not any occasion for the Princess to reject Tony's call if it was about Peter's suit or if Tony was just wanted to exchange his opinions.

He looked over at his phone that lying on the cold metal table beside him. Peter still had not replied his messages, and it had been five minutes since Tony texted him. Peter never replied Tony's text more than one minutes. The kid would immediately texted him back, especially if it was about the invitation to spend the night in the compound. He knew Peter loved to do an experiment with him in the lab, and the kid loved to meet the other Avengers. Tony looked at the clock on his phone screen, it was during Peter's lunch break and Peter would never get off of his phone whenever he was. Because his phone was special, Tony made it only for the kid. His phone would alert Tony if Peter was in danger or if he needed help.

Tony decided to shrugs it off and began to occupy himself again with the blueprints. Maybe Peter was busy eating his lunch with his bestfriend Ned and the scary girl MJ. Or perhaps a teacher called him and he could not bring himself to look at his phone. Right, Karen would alert Tony if anything happened to the kid. So Tony just needed to keep a positive thoughts on him right now. It would be embarrassing if there was nothing happened while Tony worriedly blasting through the school's window just to make sure to himself if Peter was alright. It was thirty minutes later when his phone was buzzing, and Tony hurriedly took his phone to look at the message.

[Peter]
Sorry, Mister Stark. Can't today. 02.16 p.m
But I promise I will come tomorrow. 02.17 p.m
Spare some good things for me. 02.17 p.m

Tony frowned. Did Peter just turn down his offer to actually spend time with him? But he only sighed. Maybe the kid had something to do, and as Tony could recall, Peter was actually just starting his exam weeks before the Christmas break. So it sounded normal for him if Peter wanted to take a break for awhile from tinkering in the lab with him and focusing his time on studying. Though Tony agreed if Peter did not need to learn that much because the kid was a genius.

Okay. I'll ask Happy to pick
you up tmrw 02.23 p.m

—•—