epilogue

This is the end of the story but I will be going back and editing all the chapters, I will be adding some here and there and I will introduce more characters here and there.

Epilogue- Tristan Kane

*Three Years Later*

"Daddy!" Claire whined pulling on my pant leg.

"Yeah baby?" I answered picking her up and swinging her on to my hip. Even though Claire is now almost five I can't help but give into her pout.

"I want eggs!" She cried throwing her hands up above her head. I chuckled and carried her to the kitchen setting her down at the table.

"I'm going to go check on momma really fast and then I'll make you your eggs, okay?" I said patting her head. Claire nodded her head. I walked down the hall and took a right into the master bedroom where Rachel was supposed to be sleeping.

"Tristan?" Rachel mumbled from under the covers.

"Yeah baby?" I answered. Rachel pulled the covers away from her eyes and peeked over the top.

"I want pickles and nutella." She said as if pickles and nutella was a perfectly normal breakfast.

"Baby that's disgusting." Rachel pouted knowing I couldn't resist.

"It's George's fault." Rachel said pointing to her large belly that held the newest addition to our family.

"Well tell George that if he comes out soon I'll promise him all the nutella and pickles he wants." Rachel smiled and held her hand out. I grabbed her head and helped pull her up from the king sized bed.

"Ugh, I hate being fat." she complained. I laughed.

"Baby, your not fat! Your pregnant!"

Rachel and I walked to the kitchen, well Rachel more like waddled, and I got started on making Claire her eggs.

Ever since Rachel and I had married life was made complete. I had the love of my life in my arms, Claire was once again my child, and we even had another baby on the way. George. After George passed away and left all he had to Rachel it only seemed right to repay him in naming our first born boy after the man who made everything possible. We were and forever will be in his debt.

As for football, I continued to play proffesionally but still made sure to make time for my family. Every sunday after church Rachel and Claire would come to my games to cheer me on. Afterwards whether we won or not we would go out for lunch with Bryce and his fiance' Nelly.

Life couldn't get any better. I was so blessed for everything God had given me.