CHAPTER 11: Euphoric.

“C’mon Tita Elerie! The bus is already here!” Cindy excitedly said as she jumps from her seat. I am currently doing a braid on her.

“One moment sweety...” I said as I apply finishing touches on her locks. “Okay. There you go. What do you think pretty Cindy?” I charmingly asked her.

“I like it! I like it! I like it! Thank you Tita Elerie!” the little girl exclaimed.

“You’re welcome. How about a kiss?” she immediately peck a kiss on my cheek. “Oh sweet. Go now Cindy. Mommy’s already downstairs.” I said to her.

“Aren’t you coming with us?” she asked.

“Of course I will come. See you later Cind!” I waved my hand as she stood up from her sit.

“Okay. See you later Tita!” she said as she wave her hand with matching one of the cutest smile I’ve ever seen.

                A smile crossed my face as the little girl closes the door behind. I walked towards the window and open the sliding glass. There I saw the kids from the pack giggling as they hop in the bus that will take them to the city’s theme park. Lindon and I will come as well with the kids, together with their parents. He told me that it’s a monthly activity to go and have fun at the said place.

                So far, everything’s doing pretty well. From the cute little Cindy who happens to be Lindon’s niece up to the warm-hearted pack members. Every bit of my stay here is worthwhile for they accept me with all the lies and evilness I brought up with me. But now, none of my devious plan will put into action.

Oh well.

                I forgot there’s always an exception to the rule. I’ll just deal with him later. What matter now is, I am with my mate and undeniably happy and at peace with the current context of my life –now that I am here with them.

                A gentle knock on the door made me turn my back. I saw Lindon entered, he reached for my waist as he comes closer... then pull me beside him. I look at him, with an arched brow. He answered back by showing off a devilish grin.

“Hey Mr. Lindon Meyer. As far as I am concerned, we are supposed to get going as well,” I asked him with a fake annoyance.

“Yes Ma’am!” he said in a military manner with the salute and stuff. I smiled with his quirkiness as we walk out of the room, hands hold tight... perfectly fits each other. I can’t help but to look at Lindon and think that...

This is amazing.

                The sun is shining brightly ahead of us when we reached Star City. When our bus stopped, the kids come down running as excitement fills the air. Lindon and I were busy instructing the kids to fall in line as we are about to enter now inside. Mindy, Cindy’s mom, approach us when we set foot to the entrance of the theme park.

“Alpha, Elerie. I have a favor to ask,” she courteously said. “I suddenly felt a little bit nauseous. So I am worried that I cannot be with Cindy. Can you cover up for me, instead?” her eyes pleading. The little girl beside her is just so adorable to be turned down. So without any hesitation, I answered for us.