CHAPTER 14: Certainty.

“All yours baby…”he said as he pulled me closer to him. I can feel my body tensed when his manhood bumps with my thigh. That and the kiss on the back of my hand send thousands of stimuli for my lustful hormone to be activated.

"He didn't do anything rated R yet. Just wait till he does..." my wolf chuckled with her own pervy thought.

"Argh!!! Quiet! You're not helping! We shouldn't be thinking of this right now!"

"Lalalala~~~ Whatever you say…”

“You’re such a pain in the ass!” I frown with an irritated tone.

“You’re such a prude!” she mimicked me to my annoyance. 

                My wolf is being a Class A biatch this moment so I just shut her off. I shook my head when I remember what she's suggesting earlier.

Don't let your pervy wolf took ever Elerie...

"A penny for your thought?" Lindon asked me, lifting my chin to meet his eyes. I smiled to him and shook my head.

                I look around and figured out we're now on the side part of the dance floor. Couples at the center dance we're giggling as they pumped up with the lively beat the orchestra was playing. A little later, the beat ends with a bang. The crowd's cheers and applause filled the hall. Then, there's a sudden change with the music as I heard a slow song being played.

“My favorite... ‘Endless Love’. May I?" I gladly took his hand and he brought me on the middle of the dance floor. He placed his hands on my waist then pulls me closer to his bod. I wrapped my arms on his neck as we gently sway to the romantic instrumentals.

 Oh Moon Goddess! Help me! How can I resist a charm like this?

                I thought of realizing that we're just an inch away from each other. His breath fanning my face and I wonder if he can hear the erratic beating of my heart. His million dollar smile he's showing off only aggravates the salacious part of my brain.

”So, ahmmm... you said this is your favorite?" I asked instead of thinking how handsome his face is... how broad his shoulders are... how intoxicating his smell to me and how his touches makes my wolf and I go wild and crazy.

Damn libido!

“My parents’ love song. This is being played in our home since I was a pup so basically, I learned to love it too,” he said with glinting eyes. “Do you want me to sing it for you?” he asked. I shot him an incredulous look.

“You sing?” I asked him in a doubtful manner.

“Uh-huh,” he smirked at me when I arched my eyebrow. “Listen well honey because this performance is one in a million,” I chuckled and he just grinned at me.

                 He clears his throat then pulled me so much closer to him. Only the thin fabrics of our clothes separate our bodies –emitting a hotness brought by a sensual sensation I haven't known existed in my being. I look at his eyes that we're sparkling in glee. I nodded at him to start singing...

Very, very wrong move… my lass.

                I said to myself because the very moment he started, I can feel my wolf howl in joy and I am quite doubtful with myself if I can still further resist the lust... the desire... the need... the mate's pull between us...

*My love

There's only you in my life

The only thing that's bright

                I close my eyes as I heard the voice that currently haunts the inside of me. I can tell that Lindon sings in a way that elicits full range of emotions. I am not seeing his face, but his voice told me so.

*My first love

You're every breath that I take

You're every step I make

                We continue to sway with the soothing sound of the mixed instruments being played. It was so relaxing that I chose to rest my head on Lindon's broad chest. A smile formed on my lips when I heard his beating heart –the irregular rhythmic pattern of it is same as mine. We stayed like this for a while. I just felt so safe right here with him.

                And so, I finally decided to open my eyes. I look at him and he smiled brightly to me. He caresses my face, sending tingles in my system. I cupped his face with my hands, gaze back at him and see right through his soul. Now, I have no doubt that I love this man.

*And I want to share

All my love with you

No one else will do

And your eyes

They tell me how much you care

Ooh yes, you will always be

 My endless love...

                When he sang the last words... I feel the need to do it. To finally show him how much I love him. How much I longed for my mate...

                And so without second doubts, I pulled his face towards mine and let our lips entwined into one passionate kiss.

<LINDON'S POV>

                I love the feeling of my mate so close to me. She's now staring into my eye. Her face is a wonder to see at any given angle. I cannot help but to touch her soft skin, which sends my wolf to purr. I swallow a moan when she reaches for my face and stare into my eyes... as if looking deeply into it. I wonder what she saw but one thing is for sure though, my love for her is evident in there. I am sure of it.

                 I'm about to finish singing for her when she did something unexpected but I totally love.

 She kissed me.

                I was taken aback for a moment but then, the desire to do this for such a long time now took over me. I kissed her with equal passion as I explore her mouth. Our lips not leaving each other until we ran out of breath –panting as we stare at each other's eye... full of desire to one another.

“You don't know what you're doing to me right now, Elerie,” I said, breathless. “Though I'm trying my best not to...” I whispered to her. She chuckled at me then leaned over.

“Make love to me then...” she whispered in my ear. I look at her to confirm if I heard it right. There's an element of certainty coursing through her lovely features as I gazed at her.

                 With that, I wasted no time as I grabbed her hand and run our way to the second floor –in our hotel room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay, I'll take first some breath.

The next chapter needed some hardcore play with words (if 'ya know what I mean dear fellas--- *eyebrow wiggle).

Thank you for reading!

♥ XOXO ♥

Be right back!

{^_^} *wink