dating lance includes..

-he loves when you make mac n' cheese.

-he loves kissing your neck and leaving hickeys.

-he also loves it when you play with his hair.

-when you're just sad or angry, he'll beat up anyone who made you sad and will be angry with you.

-you singing for him 24/7.

-teasing him by making him think you're about to kiss him but pulling out the last second.

-dirty jokes.

-kaye is always giving the both of you relationship advice.

-lance has a really short temper, so if a guy looks at you he'll fucking square up.

-also you guys love watching marvel and dc movies or tv shows.

-ooh but you both also love scary movies !!

-when you steal his clothing items, he's always taking pictures.

-you both love listening to r&b and rock music.

-you love it when he wears stuff that makes him look like a total bad boy.

-and he loves it when you wear tank tops and long skirts, he thinks it's an original style.

-his parents love you, they think you're really talented and a great girlfriend for their son.

-your parents didn't really like him at first because they knew he was kind of a bully but eventually they started liking him when they saw he truly loved you.

time after time ♛ the kid who would be king imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें