you're someone's younger sibling and start dating their friends (characters)

alex:

-you're lance's younger sister.

-when you first started dating alex, he was doubting the relationship since he was kinda scared of lance.

- but then thanks to some nosy bitch he found out.

-wasn't fond of the idea but eventually learned just to accept it and let you both date.

-he's not gonna do the "if you hurt her, i'll hurt you" cause he knows alex is a decent kid.

*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•**•.¸♡ ♡¸.•**•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*
bedders:

-you're merlin's younger sister.

-you were able to travel easily to the mortal or other realms. so when you would go on dates it would be really easy. 

-merlin loved the both of you! 

-also when bedders learned the duplication trick, it really did impress him. 

-so he knew bedders was a good kid and was able to trust him. 

-he also likes to spend some time with his new brother-in-law by teaching him spells and shit. 

*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•**•.¸♡ ♡¸.•**•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*
lance:

-you're alex's older sister. 

-you and lance both tried to hide your relationship at first, but of course, in the end alex had to find out eventually. 

-he DESPISED the idea of you two being together. he would not talk to you for days after that. 

-but eventually, he came to the realization that you're his family, and that he had to keep up with your bs. 

-sure he was a little overprotective time to time. 

-the  little shit knew he and bedders were gonna be untouchable from now on. 

*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•**•.¸♡ ♡¸.•**•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*

kaye: 

-you're lance's twin sister.

-you first came out to kaye because she was your best friend and you knew she would accept you. when you did, she came out to you too and over the time, you both fell in love and started dating. 

-lance didn't really become suspicious because he knew you were both inseparable. 

-the day you came out to your family, they were surprisingly accepting, but then you told them kaye and you were dating and lance went bALLISTIC.

-he lowkey loved the idea of you and kaye dating but never really showed it. he also feared things wouldn't really be the same, but they were.

-except when you both would kiss, he would totally fangirl inside. 

*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•**•.¸♡ ♡¸.•**•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*
merlin:

-you are alex's older sister. 

-during their mission to defeat morgana, you noticed how merlin would stare at you. 

-when the mission was finished, you realized merlin had to leave. but instead, he asked you out on a date IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY. 

-you said yes and after a few months, he decided to stay and date you. 

-alex LOVED the idea but at the same time was worried what would happen if merlin didn't return to his kingdom. 

-so once a week every month, he would leave the mortal realm to go back to his kingdom and then the rest 3 weeks he'd spend it with you.