you're someone's younger sibling and start dating their friends (characters)

louis:

-you're dean's twin sister.

-you were dropping off some lunch for dean and his cast members when you saw louis. 

-you both first started out as friends but then fell in love.

-he asked you out on a date and you accepted.

-dean loved the both of you as a couple, you were both all over his instagram stories. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
dean: 

-you were angus' little sister. 

-he invited you to the premiere and that's when you met dean.

-the both of you flirted with each other the whole night and decided it would be cool if you guys went out on a date.

-after a month, the both of you started dating. 

-angus didn't really care tbh, he was just happy his sister was happy. 

-you both love annoying the shit out of him. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
tom: 

-you were rhianna's older sister.

-you had met tom at a small get together she was having in her house and invited tom, who was flirting with you the entire night. and what do you expect? 2 months later you were both dating. 

-rhianna adores the both of you. 

-she's like your #1 shipper, always taking pictures. 

-"you're the love of my li-" "AWWWWW!!!!" 

-it gets annoying at times, but she's your little sister and they're like that. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
rhianna:

-you were louis' older sister. 

-you had always been out of the closet but had trouble finding a girlfriend.

-thEN SWOOOSH, one night you met rihanna. 

-you both dated 3 weeks after knowing each other.

-louis thought you both were perfect for each other and was happy you finally found someone. 

-both of your families and friends were like your fanbase. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
angus:

-you're tom's older sister. 

-you met him while tom was having his friends other for a bbq. 

-he asked you out on a date and after 4 months you were dating each other. 

-tom was like that annoying sibling trying to know what the fuck you were both saying, doing, going, EVERYTHING. 

-eventually he chilled out and everything went back to normal. 

-he ships the you too so hard, like he just wants to put you on a ship and sail the both of you away. just kidding, he loves the both of you dearly.