3

Ms. Ami ordered me to take a seat, which I did cautiously, “Ms. Ami…is something wrong,” I squeaked out, desperately not wanting to get fired already, “how are you feeling dear?” She asked me, which put me in a confused state, “I’m fine...but I don't remember anything from yesterday though,” I told her truthfully, looking down at my fat thighs, making look somewhere else, “I heard you won't remember much, but I didn't know how much. You caught a heavy case of the flu, and you've been out for almost two weeks,” she said, shattering my tiny mind, ‘two WEEKS! But how...how' I thought, wishing I was sand right now, “I'm not mad or anything, but we really that story, but you'll still be given extra time, just put all that you got into it, I know you can do it, but if the task is proven to be too much for you, then I'll give you another assignment,” Ms. Ami said, twirling her favorite fountain pen.

I didn't realise I was just staring, but I quickly go myself together, determined to do this, “don't worry, I'll put everything I got, but if things don't go well, I promise to tell right away,” I declared, my mind now racing with ideas, “but...did I really had the flu that long?” I asked sheepishly, still not wanting to believe I've been gone for that long, “yea, now get back to work, no time to waste Moore,” she ordered, going back to work on her own stuff as soon as I left the office, now filled with more motivation ever before.